Places in bali to watch the footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watch out for people putting a pound of weed in your suitcase next thing you know your in jail for 20 years, just keep an eye out for that one, lol. I'd go to sumatra the surf there is amazing.

Who has been in Ubud, Bali to watch the footy?

I know that Stadium & Galaxy bars in Kuta are good and will probably go to one of them for the GF.

What about in Ubud, has anyone been to Lobong Cafe? Or should I get a driver to take me to Kuta?

I know that Stadium & Galaxy bars in Kuta are good and will probably go to one of them for the GF.

What about in Ubud, has anyone been to Lobong Cafe? Or should I get a driver to take me to Kuta?

Do they place the bongs on the floor at that cafe? ;)

i watched the GF at lobong last year. seems to be the place to go. good service. cold binnies. GF day was absolutely packed though. oddly enough, if you have the australian network on your tv in your room, you can watch matches live in your room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Places in bali to watch the footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back