Competitions Player Advocates 2020 - Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

With my pick, I'm hoping to repeat my success of 2019 and get the BnF winner again. So I'll be taking...

The guy who was reluctantly an AFLX (rip) Ambassador, with 3rd Worst Kicking Accuracy this Decade, host of one of the worst Podcast segments around...

With Pick something.... Jack Billings

704647.jpg

saints man you're up.

George, what number have I now, and what was my original number?
I was waiting to be allocated a position, when I got shunted. We need to be clearer with what is going on.

George, what number have I now, and what was my original number?
I was waiting to be allocated a position, when I got shunted. We need to be clearer with what is going on.
The rules and general information was clearly explained in the original post.

You have pick 26

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to pick Hill, just missed out on him.

Debated Robbo, Membrey, Steeley and Browny but have decided on our 2nd best recruit ZAK JONES.

George I'll take another selection.
No problem

If anyone else wants a 2nd player let me know I'll add your 2nd pick to the end of the draft

With pick 12 the Prophetic 1 selects Jack MAYO. Subject to that being acceptable, I would like to enquire as the newly appointed 'Avocado' with MAYO, as to why he hasn't even warranted the respect of having a photo of him on the SAINTS men's list. I mean I know the photoshop all shut up for Chrissy, but he's been at the SAINTS for nearly six months. I understand others may have already asked the question.....Just saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Player Advocates 2020 - Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back