• Hitchcock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Murphy's your man if you need the cash left over. I'd go Montagna though, all other things being equal.

My question is: H. Shaw (this week) vs Waite (this week) vs Carrazzo (next week)?

Sounds like Murphy's your man if you need the cash left over. I'd go Montagna though, all other things being equal.

My question is: H. Shaw (this week) vs Waite (this week) vs Carrazzo (next week)?

Signed Murph this week and couldn't be happier.. Montags was a bit too much but still happy

RE Shaw vs Waite vs Carrazzo..

I'd go Waite + cash, Shaw too inconsistent and Carrazzo? you just don't know when he is going to tag.

Signed Murph this week and couldn't be happier.. Montags was a bit too much but still happy

RE Shaw vs Waite vs Carrazzo..

I'd go Waite + cash, Shaw too inconsistent and Carrazzo? you just don't know when he is going to tag.

Thanks for your thoughts guys
Murphy looks the good being consistant and gives me the extra cash. Would be more than happy to have him on board

@dlanod I think i have to agree with hot tiges and say Waite.
With Waite you get the extra cash, a little bit of unique edge and really you dont know what youre gonna get from the other two

Campbell Heath V Dylan Roberton

Really it may depend on who gets named this week but if they are both named who is a better pick?

Really it may depend on who gets named this week but if they are both named who is a better pick?

I think Roberton. The reason both are in are due to injuries. Kennelly looks set to return sooner than the Freo boys... I guess Bolts is also out for a while but Freo tends to stick with the young boys they blood. The swannies on the other hand change it up often... I'm always seeing young blokes in for a week or two then out then back in etc. Up to you tho, but I'd go Roberton.

My major issues are who to pick out of:

MIDFIELD: Marc Murphy/NDS/Montagna/anyone else? (Gibbs?)
DEF: Gilbert/Duffield/Fisher

Then next week I'm going Pav/Chappy/Buddy/anyone else?

Thoughts?? :confused:

I think Roberton. The reason both are in are due to injuries. Kennelly looks set to return sooner than the Freo boys... I guess Bolts is also out for a while but Freo tends to stick with the young boys they blood. The swannies on the other hand change it up often... I'm always seeing young blokes in for a week or two then out then back in etc. Up to you tho, but I'd go Roberton.

My major issues are who to pick out of:

MIDFIELD: Marc Murphy/NDS/Montagna/anyone else? (Gibbs?)
DEF: Gilbert/Duffield/Fisher

Then next week I'm going Pav/Chappy/Buddy/anyone else?

Thoughts?? :confused:

If I had to pick one of the mid group I would say Montgna, for def I would say Duffield and for next week it would have to be pav

When does everyone think that Roberton will get a game again? Seemed to score well inboth games with a 70 and 60 odd.

I don't want another JKT stinking up my bench. JKT <shudders> :eek:

When does everyone think that Roberton will get a game again? Seemed to score well inboth games with a 70 and 60 odd.

I don't want another JKT stinking up my bench. JKT <shudders> :eek:
If you're worried about JS then don't go either :p

Both teams have some big defenders out and need these boys to step up for a while but it all depends. I just think Freo play the younger boys longer than the swannies who tend to change it up a bit more... There's absolutely no possible way Kennelly or Bolts won't knock Heath out when they come back tho. Given Bolts is a while away I reckon the best outcome would be heath doesn't get dropped after Kennelly returns and plays maybe a month?? Worst case, he's not named this week. :p I'd just go Roberton on nothing more than a hunch.... *Actually I wouldn't go either..... I'd go Wonna for JS myself.*

If you're worried about JS then don't go either :p

Both teams have some big defenders out and need these boys to step up for a while but it all depends. I just think Freo play the younger boys longer than the swannies who tend to change it up a bit more... There's absolutely no possible way Kennelly or Bolts won't knock Heath out when they come back tho. Given Bolts is a while away I reckon the best outcome would be heath doesn't get dropped after Kennelly returns and plays maybe a month?? Worst case, he's not named this week. :p I'd just go Roberton on nothing more than a hunch.... *Actually I wouldn't go either..... I'd go Wonna for JS myself.*

Nah mate I was just asking about Roberton as I traded him into my squad a few weeks ago for Silvagni to do an upgrade on Martin which allowed me to get Dal Santo.

Roberton had played his 2nd game the week I got him but hasn't played since.

Getting worried that I will never see him again and that he will be another useless log on my bench like JKT. :(

Since I'm not trading for the next 5-6 weeks (only 6 trades left) I have to ask questions like this instead.

Would rather be trading and asking questions like is Hitchcock > Denis Lane and Waters > Sam Fisher a good trade (would love to do that trade this week) but have to be content with asking questions like this instead. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

duffield or shaw?

or other options around that price? waite maybe?

Duffield. More consistent, plays in the midfield more and the Dockers have a dream run home which should mean he'll be able to get hold of plenty of ball.

My qu: Pav and Shaw vs Didak and Gilbert/Enright

Duffield. More consistent, plays in the midfield more and the Dockers have a dream run home which should mean he'll be able to get hold of plenty of ball.

Both Pavlich and Shaw have high breakevens. Didak and Gilbert have more modest BE's (Enright's BE is a little higher, but he's the better option).

Can't you wait for a week or two for their prices to drop a little before you snag them? I think that Pav/Shaw will be the better combo in the long run, but their BE's are high.

My Question:

Who do I start this week? Cunnington against Brisbane at Etihad, Watts against Carlton or Gumbleton against Sydney in Sydney?

Starting Cunnington last week burnt me two ways. Got Cunnington's crap score, and copped a donut after Barlow pulled out. Want to start Gumbleton this week and put Cunnington on the bench for some cover, just in case. Better being safe than sorry.

MPP allows me to bench Cunnington.

Pav and Shaw just look the better option but if you want wait a week or two for their prices to go down

My question:
Asked this a few days ago, but now seeing teams are out....
Roberton V Heath
Roberton has more scoring potential but isn't getting a game (Not even emg:eek:)
Were as Heath may get games but doesnt score much

So now that teams are out i'm leaning towards heath

Pav and Shaw just look the better option but if you want wait a week or two for their prices to go down

My question:
Roberton V Heath
Roberton has more scoring potential but isn't getting a game (Not even emg:eek:)

Surely you wouldn't be even considering bringing in Roberton now :eek:. Doesn't look like playing in the near future. Heath also looks a worry. Is this trade just for a cash grab? No mid, ruck or forward cows to milk?

My question:
Roberton V Heath

You seem to be wanting to make this trade simply for a cash grab. I assume you'll be trading Waters, so can't you wait? Is your trade so urgent that it needs to be done this.

Besides, with Hargrave out, you'll have to start Webberly this week if you do this trade, AND you'll have no cover. Is it really worth that risk?

Oh yeah, and Gumbleton's made his money now. Too bad I can't really see much I would trade him to. Warnock>Stanley won't open enough cash up for you, so I can't see much else to do really. Is it possible to wait a week?

My Question:

Who do I start this week? Cunnington against Brisbane at Etihad, Watts against Carlton or Gumbleton against Sydney in Sydney?

Starting Cunnington last week burnt me two ways. Got Cunnington's crap score, and copped a donut after Barlow pulled out. Want to start Gumbleton this week and put Cunnington on the bench for some cover, just in case. Better being safe than sorry.

MPP allows me to bench Cunnington.

Well my cows that I have are:
Waters
Howlett
Cunnington
Warnock
Playfair
Gumby

I need approx. $188,000 to upgrade Martin > Murphy and have $22,400 left
Only other option I see is waiting a week and go cunnington/howlett > Gysberts
but then that would mean I would have to upgrade Waters/Goose it may be a risk but I think i may still go Waters > Heath If no other ideas come to mind

Waite v Shaw?

Both have their obvious risks but does Waite seem like better value for money or am i being influenced by their recent scores too much? As odd as it sounds, i think Waite will be more consistent as well.

Waite v Shaw?

Both have their obvious risks but does Waite seem like better value for money or am i being influenced by their recent scores too much? As odd as it sounds, i think Waite will be more consistent as well.

I agree Waite is probley more consistant than Shaw he is cheaper and his recent scores look good. After playing some games coming back from a knee reco finally hitting some form

So for me it would be Waite but also mabye look at duffield for next week?

Hall v Fyfe. Who should i keep?

I'm going to say keep Fyfe. If your going to get rid of him this is not the week do it. He has a BE of -22 with an avg. of 82 so if he can get his avg. will make you nearly 50k just this week. Plus he has only had 1 failure so far.
Where Hall has the capabilities of kicking a bag of goals & pulling some big scores, he has been up & down like a yoyo this year & very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back