• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are peoples thoughts on trading higgins? injury list says 2-3 weeks
anyway if i do

Goodes vs Waite? - Waite gives me MPP option with davis in the backline but is more expensive

what are peoples thoughts on trading higgins? injury list says 2-3 weeks
anyway if i do

Goodes vs Waite? - Waite gives me MPP option with davis in the backline but is more expensive

Being a Blues man i would go waite. carlton are in some good form and waite is getting a fair bit of it on the hff. Reckless at times so suspension is always a problem. If you wanted safety for the rest of the season go with goodes. Has a knack to kick a goal in redtime when games are on the line. Annoying.

Got a big call on the final upgrade: Sheppard to DUFFIELD or H.SHAW or any other options?

7 trades left with $18,500. Ranked 38th. Out of the 37 teams above 14 have shaw and 6 have duffield. 3 of those have both. Looking for another push up the rankings this week.

Team currently:
Goddard, Hodge, Eski, Gilbee, Enright, Scotland, Sheppard (Heath, Webberley)
GAJ,Bartel,Pendles,Boyd,Barlow,Montagna (Bastinac,Banner)
Cox, Sandi (stanley,trengove)
Pav,Chappy,Brown,ROK,Franklin,Pods,Fyfe (Higgins,Rockcliff)

I would go Duffield out of those two, seems to be a tiny bit more consistent than Shaw and you can always count on him to have a big one at Subi. Guess on the flipside he isn't great away, but Shaw just hasn't been great in general lately. Have you considered Hurn at all?

I'm upgrading Maguire this week so would love some more input on this as well, except mine is between Hurn/Duffield/Shaw. I could probably squeeze the dollars for Gilbee but it would leave me a bit lighter on cash when it comes to upgrading Hall.

Enright or Gilbert?
About 20k difference, with pretty much the same average. Most teams in my league have Enright, so leading towards Gilbert for the more unique factor... Any thoughts?

Probably a silly question but who to play as F7? >

Rockliff (after a 140 last week) v Murphy (been a spud all year but ....)

Dogs v Lions too.

Murphy's usually slow coming back from injury so I'm leaving him as F8 and starting Rocky.

Enright or Gilbert?
About 20k difference, with pretty much the same average. Most teams in my league have Enright, so leading towards Gilbert for the more unique factor... Any thoughts?

both are gun players.

Perhaps have a look at the number of saints/cat players you have?

without looking at your team I would say go enright. 20k cheaper and both should average the same tbh.

Waite or Didak
Waite is 50k cheaper and scoring well at the moment plus then i have MPP for davis
Thoughts?

Waite or Didak
Waite is 50k cheaper and scoring well at the moment plus then i have MPP for davis
Thoughts?

Tough one. I have both, but you'd probably have to lean toward Didak IMO. Waite can pull some big numbers, and the MPP would be handy, but his durablilty is a concern, especially this time of year.

Two questions:

1) Gilbert or Gilbee (to complete my backs)
2) Bastinac (vs Blues) or Gysberts (vs Coll)- to start at M6.

Tough one. I have both, but you'd probably have to lean toward Didak IMO. Waite can pull some big numbers, and the MPP would be handy, but his durablilty is a concern, especially this time of year.

Two questions:

1) Gilbert or Gilbee (to complete my backs)
2) Bastinac (vs Blues) or Gysberts (vs Coll)- to start at M6.

Yeh i think i will get didak, thinking i may get waite later on if i can afford him not to fused about the MPP i have good back ups in forwards and backs

1) I personally went gilbert and like the run home st kilda have but im looking at getting gilbee in too but atm i would say gilbert

2) This one is tougher Gysberts scores have been good but they are playing collingwood and he is on the extended bench, think he will get a game.
id say bastinac if you are happy with a 60-80 score
gysberts may be a bit riskier has played 2 good games but thats all we have seen so not sure if he will score that highly consistently (thinking back to muston last year :thumbsdown:)
i would probably go Gysberts

Trading out Maguire this week, Already have too many saints so that rules out Gilbert. Who should I get:

Johncock, Waite, or Gilbee?

Considering Carltons run home Waite is very tempting, but is prone to suspension.

Or any other suggetions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading out Maguire this week, Already have too many saints so that rules out Gilbert. Who should I get:

Johncock, Waite, or Gilbee?

Considering Carltons run home Waite is very tempting, but is prone to suspension.

Or any other suggetions?

Waite

Will kick goals too for some extra tasty points

Re: Simon Black or Adam Goodes?

Should really be posted in the trading thread, either way I would say Goodes is averaging 100 over the last 3 weeks so looks to have returned to SC form recently.

Boyd vs M. Murphy (or any other midfielder below $539,200)

Finally upgrading Dusty Martin this week (if this weeks selections go to plan).

Leaning towards Boyd but interested in peoples thoughts if they think otherwise?

Boyd vs M. Murphy (or any other midfielder below $539,200)

Finally upgrading Dusty Martin this week (if this weeks selections go to plan).

Leaning towards Boyd but interested in peoples thoughts if they think otherwise?

Won't go wrong with either. My choice would come down to team balance. I already have Gilbee, Cross, Gia & Murphy (sub for Brown) so Murphy it is.

Thinking of going for a possibly undervalued backman.

Kepler Bradley or Paul Bower?

Or should I spend the little bit extra (which I can afford just) to get Gilbee or Gilbert for consistency?

Thinking of going for a possibly undervalued backman.

Kepler Bradley or Paul Bower?

Or should I spend the little bit extra (which I can afford just) to get Gilbee or Gilbert for consistency?

Bower for sure, can kepler keep up this form?

also to make this very easy for you gilbee is cheaper than bower and only 3k more than kepler so i would go gilbee for consistancy

I like bower can pull out big scores would def be someone very different i am considering him but he has had 2 injuries this year and only played 2 games haha

anyway mine is

Waite vs Gilbee vs Duffield

have 130k in the bank
getting rid of luke Luke Ball, not sure whether to get bartel, selwood or save some cash and get cooney

If your looking to save some cash you should go Bartel only $515 atm and will def go up in the coming weeks on the back of his 160 and a b/e of 56 this week. You could also look at Boyd priced at $515 averages 109.8 for the year, has only gone under 100 twice and has flown under the radar this year because he missed the first few games, but with a b/e of 64 his price will rise soon as well.

Keep sylvia or ziebell? Upgrading either to goodes

I would upgrade Ziebell to Goodes as goodes is starting to get rolling and Zeibell is not going to get much better. i would hang on to Sylvia if you can as he will be back soon and has the potential to get some good scores.

My query: Cross v. Boyd v. Bartel v. Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back