Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didak vs J Brown?

Didak. I've got him and his SC scores are pretty consistent. He got more midfield time during the 2nd half of last year and exploded so let's hope that happens again. Will average more than Brown over the course of the season IMO.

Scotland vs Gilbee?

I haven't got any Carlton players and already a few Dogs players so leaning towards Scotland. He's more unique also and is playing through the midfield more so doesn't get the tag that Gilbee can get and score poorly from. Both are averaging 103. Tough decision....anyone?

Didak. I've got him and his SC scores are pretty consistent. He got more midfield time during the 2nd half of last year and exploded so let's hope that happens again. Will average more than Brown over the course of the season IMO.

Scotland vs Gilbee?

I haven't got any Carlton players and already a few Dogs players so leaning towards Scotland. He's more unique also and is playing through the midfield more so doesn't get the tag that Gilbee can get and score poorly from. Both are averaging 103. Tough decision....anyone?

This is the exact dilemma I'm looking at. Backline is currently Hodge, Malceski, Enright, Gilbert, Hurn, Waters, Maguire. Going to upgrade Kennelly on my bench to Scotland or Gilbee and bench Waters. I think I'm also leaning towards Scotland as he seems to always pick up around 25 disposals.

I'd say Nason, just.

Pick one to play this week.

Watts, Gumbleton, Cunnington.

Cunnington means no cover, and that burnt me last week bad. Got Cunna's bad score, and copped a donut.

What do you mean? Cunnington is playing though, no extended bench, not sure on how Gumbleton will go in the wet at the SCG to be honest. I'd go Cunnington, but not sure on what you mean by no cover, you mean if Cunnington doesn;t play??

For me, i don't like Martin's chances against St Kilda and Howlett is part of an extended bench to play the Swans which means he could be dropped. Should i just start Martin, or start Howlett and have Martin as emergency in case Howlett doesn't play?

Aactually, i would kinda like Howlett to play, otherwise it's pointless waiting another week to bring in Montagna, i may as well bring him in now if Howlett isn't playing.

What do you mean? Cunnington is playing though, no extended bench, not sure on how Gumbleton will go in the wet at the SCG to be honest. I'd go Cunnington, but not sure on what you mean by no cover, you mean if Cunnington doesn;t play??

For me, i don't like Martin's chances against St Kilda and Howlett is part of an extended bench to play the Swans which means he could be dropped. Should i just start Martin, or start Howlett and have Martin as emergency in case Howlett doesn't play?

Last week, Barlow pulled out, so I had no cover. Since I have MPP, I can swtich ROK into midfield and put Cunnington on the bench, so I have cover.

Howlett's been dropped just a minute ago, so you have no choice now.

I am thinking of starting Watts, just so I have an emergency in midfield. Like his chances more than Gumby's.

Last week, Barlow pulled out, so I had no cover. Since I have MPP, I can swtich ROK into midfield and put Cunnington on the bench, so I have cover.

Howlett's been dropped just a minute ago, so you have no choice now.

I am thinking of starting Watts, just so I have an emergency in midfield. Like his chances more than Gumby's.

If none of the other players in your midfield had reported injury niggles or concerns i'd probably take the punt. :D

But yup, to be on the safe side, it could be better to start Watts, i think he'll actually do ok against Carltons 'defense', moreso than Gumbleton in the wet up here anyway, it'll probably be a bit of a win that way since you'll get cover in the midfield and Watts will probably score well anyway.

Ahhhh well, should i do the trade and bring Montagna in?

I agree Waite is probley more consistant than Shaw he is cheaper and his recent scores look good. After playing some games coming back from a knee reco finally hitting some form

So for me it would be Waite but also mabye look at duffield for next week?
Yeah don't mind Duffman, might just go a standard Fisher, Gilbee or Scotland trade. I really don't know about Heater as tempting as he is at his price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Montagna is about 30k cheaper than Judd.

It is my final upgrade in the midfield so I'm not sure who to go, having no Judd seems weird but Montagna is dominating lately?

Last upgrade for the midfield: Bartel vs Murphy vs Boyd?

I reckon Murphy or Boyd, Bartel doesn't always get huge SC points. I'd almost lean towards Murphy.

Cox vs Sandilands as a replacement for Hille...

I know it seems a bit of a no-brainer with Sandi, but Cox is $65,000 cheaper, which could very well come in handy, and is looking as though he will average 100+ to run home the season... Also with Freo likely to stich up a top 4 spot is there the chance they will rest Sandi for finals?! The big fella has had a HUGE workload so far this year...

Thoughts?

If you're serious about scoring, it'd have to be Sandilands. He's knocking out 130-150 regularly where Cox is knocking out 100-110. That's a huge difference. I'm not too worried about his workload because he's had this same workload for the last few years with no issues.

If you're serious about scoring, it'd have to be Sandilands. He's knocking out 130-150 regularly where Cox is knocking out 100-110. That's a huge difference. I'm not too worried about his workload because he's had this same workload for the last few years with no issues.

True. I'm pretty much set on Sandi but just thought i'd throw it out there for some discussion

Decided to hang on to Maguire so with him on the bench, who covers out of Davis(?), Webberly, Gumbleton and Playfair?

Well its obviously not going to be Gumby or Playfiar. ROFL! :eek:

I'm assuming he may have Grundy or Waite up forward, so can swap them back with Davis and put them on the field down back. Then he can put Gumby or Playfair on the field in the forwards.

Given that list, Playfair has the highest ceiling but Webberley (so far) has the lowest floor. I'd say it depends on who they're matching up on in a given week.

Edit: Don't put Davis on, he's injured and out for the next few as well.

Well its obviously not going to be Gumby or Playfiar. ROFL! :eek:

Obviously it could be considering what dlanod has correctly pointed out... ROFL! :eek::p

Yeah I brought in Grundy a while back, and moved him to the forward line to cover Pods when he missed a week, he's been there ever since. Anyhow, like dlanod said I can cover Maguire in the backline with Grundy from the forward line in order to play playfair or gumballs.

Thanks for the input dlanod. Playfair vs PA@AAMI or Webberly vs WCE@MCG. :confused:Hmmmmm:confused:

Obviously it could be considering what dlanod has correctly pointed out... ROFL! :eek::p

Yeah I brought in Grundy a while back, and moved him to the forward line to cover Pods when he missed a week, he's been there ever since. Anyhow, like dlanod said I can cover Maguire in the backline with Grundy from the forward line in order to play playfair or gumballs.

Thanks for the input dlanod. Playfair vs PA@AAMI or Webberly vs WCE@MCG. :confused:Hmmmmm:confused:

What you said wasn't worded the greatest so thats my excuse. LOL! :eek:

I'd probably go Webberley after his 70ish last week. I'd take a 50-80 over a 20-100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back