Player X or Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
H Grundy (5th def) and Pendlebury (3rd mid) with $400 in the bank

Vs.

A Everitt (5th def) and L Montagna (3rd mid) with $20,000 in the bank

Keeping in mind i already have Swan and Boyd as mid 1 and 2, so having two collingwood players is not much worse then having both Boyd and Montag.

H Grundy (5th def) and Pendlebury (3rd mid) with $400 in the bank

Vs.

A Everitt (5th def) and L Montagna (3rd mid) with $20,000 in the bank

Keeping in mind i already have Swan and Boyd as mid 1 and 2, so having two collingwood players is not much worse then having both Boyd and Montag.

1st one. Grundy has DPP eligibility and I think Pendles will improve. I'm not that confident in Everitt, but I haven't really followed his pre season closely.

mackie vs bruce

Bruce is a good DT player, but is on the wrong side of 30.
Mackie has shown he can get high scores, but there is not much consistency there, and as shown late last year, can drop off form so bad to be dropped from the team.

I wouldn't go with either, but probably Bruce for me.

Luke Hodge vs Chris Judd

Luke Hodge vs Chris Judd
i don't think either are that DT relevant to be honest. Hodge is being eased into the season so you're better off waiting and Judd is not that great a DTer, he's in that group that's not quite as good as the Swans/ Boyds/ Goddards and not cheap enough to be a value buy. they're in a bit of a no-mans land price wise for mine.

i guess Judd, since he's fit would be a decent fourth midfielder but unless i had a specific reason to buy a carlton mid, i'd go with a Montagna/ Bartel/ Selwood or Pendlebury instead. and even then i'd make the case that Marc Murphy is the Carlton mid that has the most potential upside.

Purely in terms of scoring ability, job security and potential. Screw price.

Mzungu
Hanley
N Lower
Bewick

Not worried about injury. Have a fantasy draft coming up and these are the best remaining players and I want to pick someone will do well, even if it's not in the immediate future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spend the 30j and go Broughton. Top 6 player in the team, potential stints in the midfield plus less of an injury risk compared to Grimes. Do mine now?

Spend the 30j and go Broughton. Top 6 player in the team, potential stints in the midfield plus less of an injury risk compared to Grimes. Do mine now?

I'd take the punt on Bewick or another mid/forward with the intention of swapping him with Mzungu.

Lower and Hanley are pure defenders that you can't make this trade with. If you're looking for a defender go with whoever you think will get more games but there is a 150k difference between the two.

I'd choose Ben Reid from Collingwood over Hanley. 7k cheaper, guaranteed to play all 22 unless injured and will will increase in points.

swan, anthony

or

pendles, boak

That is a tough one I think.
Obviously Swan is the best accumulator out of them all, but Pendles is still good.
Anthony and Boak are similar as both have had injuries. I think Boak would do better out of the two.

But in terms of them together, I would go Swan and Anthony. Mainly because of Swan.

I have another.

Andrew Swallow vs Marc Murphy

Thanks.

To answer yours is pretty difficult as I see them scoring very similarly. But I would personally go with Murphy.

goodes vs steve johnson

Goodes + Jolly

or

Higgins + Sandilands

moderated based on injuries, fixtures, potential

which is the best to go with???

Id be going with Shiggins, Chiemo.

Sandilands and Darling (already have the usual forward rookies)
vs
L. Davis and J. Fraser with spme shakey coverage for round 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back