Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorko has been the #1 target for ages already though?
There hasn't been any need to target him too much for the past couple of years as the team wasn't any kind of threat anyway. I think that Brisbane will improve in their second year of Faganism and 2018 will be another close year where wins are hard to come by = Zorko getting more attention from more teams.

There hasn't been any need to target him too much for the past couple of years as the team wasn't any kind of threat anyway. I think that Brisbane will improve in their second year of Faganism and 2018 will be another close year where wins are hard to come by = Zorko getting more attention from more teams.

He has been there best player by a country mile already. If anything, spreading the load will only allow him to increase his scoring output because other players will be garnering some attention.

Heeney vs Gray?
Both have ????? ......I prefer Fray this year, but can you carry him the bye game in China ? .....or get him after the Port Bye, to assist thru Rnds 12, 13, 14 ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Titch, LDU and Sicily (my current set up)

Vs

Beams, O'Brien and heeney?

Titch, LDU and Sicily (my current set up)

Vs

Beams, O'Brien and heeney?
Well, given that's also my setup .....i vote the former

Sicily gives me a very valuable DEF / FRWD DPP player ......and he's in play

This is why I'm enthused Sicily apart from his DPP ..

View attachment 455975

Exactly why I picked him too. :thumbsu:

Have him at f4 at the moment

Have McGrath at d4. Thinking maybe Sicily to defence and McGrath to Bundy if pre season form is good.

Save some coin for corrective trades

Exactly why I picked him too. :thumbsu:

Have him at f4 at the moment

Have McGrath at d4. Thinking maybe Sicily to defence and McGrath to Bundy if pre season form is good.

Save some coin for corrective trades
Have Sicily at D4 with the other DEF / FWD being Nathan Murphy as my Emergency player

How i play whether Sicily is forward or back starting, will be determined by the ultimate strength of forward / defensive Rookies .....as i'm not expecting much from Murphy, he has but one job to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back