Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot sets these two aside. Kelly's more rounded game appeals to me more, Oliver could be the best inside midfielder in the game by the end of the season.
Better inside player than Fyfe, Danger, Gaz, Beams, Pendles...

No... but can those boys rock a coleslaw like Piggy?
JJK and Christensen
Vs
Billings and Curnow...

Yes Chism I'm thinking this may be the SC year, not next year. :thumbsu:
Piggy is like Priddis. Can't hold a match to those SC studs mentioned.

As for JJK and Christense
Vs
Billings and Curnow

Not sure if serious

Only reason Im asking is JJK is still working his way back into training.
Still not convinced on Billings either seems overhyped on this board...thoughts

108304.jpg

Nuff said. :heart:

Trying to get a straight answer outta you kents is like pulling teeth...**** you I'm owf to the dentist.

Ok then

Sources on our board say- He played as a 60/40 mid fwd in the intraclub during the week. Used as an outside mid delivering into 50. Laced out fwds several times. Expect Steven to spend time in the fwd which will reease JB to spend more time in the mids.

I expect 100-105 ave

My words, not quotes.

There. Happy now sooky bum? ;)

Ok then

Sources on our board say- He played as a 60/40 mid fwd in the intraclub during the week. Used as an outside mid delivering into 50. Laced out fwds several times. Expect Steven to spend time in the fwd which will reease JB to spend more time in the mids.

I expect 100-105 ave

My words, not quotes.

There. Happy now sooky bum? ;)
Thanks snookems, thats betterer...

Ok then

I expect 100-105 ave

My words, not quotes.

There. Happy now sooky bum?
....oh and still not convinced...:):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

frodo1.gif

Billings is lock and plays MIDFIELD
Curnow can only up his average with another pre season and Gibbs gone plus he plays MIDFIELD

JJK is a foward who plays no midfield, he's old but somehow wins Coleman's with such shit delivery
(Yes campaigners he is just that good)
And Christensen has never been and will never be SC relevant and also plays a small forward role and is coming back from injury.

There's no comparison mate. Afraid all the puppies have gone to your head. You're not thinking straight...

455600_f915071003c3c3b1cb2f5ca5daf7f7c3.jpg

Better???

Billings is lock and plays MIDFIELD
Curnow can only up his average with another pre season and Gibbs gone plus he plays MIDFIELD

JJK is a foward who plays no midfield, he's old but somehow wins Coleman's with such shit delivery
(Yes campaigners he is just that good)
And Christensen has never been and will never be SC relevant and also plays a small forward role and is coming back from injury.

There's no comparison mate. Afraid all the puppies have gone to your head. You're not thinking straight...

View attachment 456196

Better???
Cheers for the reply but Curnow and Billings both played predominantly fwd last year...this I know I watched every game.
Both those guys playing mid is still speculation...
Only the JLT can answer this and still not a certainty. ..

...oh and you can never have enough puppies.

Last edited:
Cheers for the reply but Curnow and Billings both played predominantly fwd last year...this I know I watched every game.
Both those guys playing mid is still speculation...
Only the JLT can answer this and still not a certainty. ..

...oh and you can never have enough puppies.
Yes but they rotate through the middle and are gun upcoming forwards anyway. Still averaged like a top 10 forward, imagine if they fo get more time on the ball.
With JK and Christensen you know theres no scope for improvement except a little money mare on Christensen.
Need points more than cash. The rookies will take care of the cash gen.

Plus #kegsformod

Yes but they rotate through the middle and are gun upcoming forwards anyway. Still averaged like a top 10 forward, imagine if they fo get more time on the ball.
With JK and Christensen you know theres no scope for improvement except a little money mare on Christensen.

Plus #kegsformod
**** it I'm only picking Heeney...8 gun mids it is..:p

Plus #kegsformod

giphy-13.gif

Plus #kegsformod
Wash your mouth out JK is a gun and plays in a new stadium where the Freo doctor is less swirly due to it being further from the coast and more enclosed....could improve his accuracy heaps.
Believe me Perth blows its ass off.
Heaps of scope for improvement.
Christensen has previous form and could make 150K.
1 keeper and one cash cow vs
2 speculative picks that dont quite cut it...equals trades
and lost points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back