Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Philips vs Dylan Clarke?

Cumming Vs Heron Vs Ridley?

I'm mainly looking for the player with the better job security.

I liked the part where you admonished yourself

I see no point in just typing a player name I think he should trade in. Means nothing to me without a why? Unless you're that lazy type of coach who looks at it as 3 votes for player X vs 1 vote for player Y and decides their trade on that.

I have to field one of Coffield, L.Murphy & Ed Richards. No loophole options. Who's the best bet? (I know the real answer is none of them probably)

Need some help campaigners. I foolishly put the E on Spud Murphy in my backline. Duman is my only loop option, apart from Barry if I VC Cogs
If I want to take say Dangers VC I will have to eat Murphys score.
I have Finlayson playing up next, but have a switch option with Coffield.
I suspect Finlayson can go over 51 which Murphy scored but maybe Coffield can too. But if Finlayson looks like going really big by half time and I have him on midfielod bench could take Zerret out.
Currently have it set like this.

thoughts?

Capture11.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need some help campaigners. I foolishly put the E on Spud Murphy in my backline. Duman is my only loop option, apart from Barry if I VC Cogs
I suspect Finlayson can go over 51 which Murphy scored but maybe Coffield can too. But if Finlayson looks like going really big by half time and I have him on midfielod bench could take Zerret out.

thoughts?

View attachment 499337
I'd stick with what you've got and you'll have to factor in Murphys score when deciding whether or not to take Dangers score as VC.

And yep if Finlayson is going large (i.e heading for a ton) by the time the Port game starts switch Barry with Kelly or Merrett.

thoughts?

View attachment 499337
wtf is coffield doing up back when goatlayson is on the mid bench?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back