Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips vs Ridley.

I know Ridley isn’t on the bubble but I can only grab one of these two rookies.

Phillips works slightly better for my Bye structure by Ridley looked good and has good JS I’d think.

Phillips vs Ridley.

Phillips works slightly better for my Bye structure by Ridley looked good and has good JS I’d think.
Phillips. Is on the bubble, works better for your bye, JS looks good as he's already ahead of plodders like Mav Weller and Armo who are doing nothing but hindering St Kilda's improvement

Phillips vs Ridley.

Yeah, Phillips for me too... Not totally convinced on Ridley myself... Hell, despite a different position, you could even have your boy Smith ahead of him if you can weave some DPP magic.

Yeo vs Buddy

Depends on your structure (both team & bye), where you've got/want Sicily, etc... Oh, and if Buddy gets suspended. I get the feeling this decision will become clear the more you think about it.

Phillips. Is on the bubble, works better for your bye, JS looks good as he's already ahead of plodders like Mav Weller and Armo who are doing nothing but hindering St Kilda's improvement

Yeah, Phillips for me too... Not totally convinced on Ridley myself... Hell, despite a different position, you could even have your boy Smith ahead of him if you can weave some DPP magic.
Just realised it doesn’t actually help my Bye as I’ll have 7 playing defenders :rolleyes:

Yeo vs Buddy
Yeo. Easily.

K Simpson v T McDonald
McDonald. Plays forward, kicks goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a Def POD value pick

Tuohy 391k v Angus Brayshaw 392k
I think both are capable of averaging between 88-92 from now until the end of the season. I like Brayshaw's DPP but not his history of head injuries. Tuohy tonned up 13 times last year, but can also have mare games. Has scored very well this yr except for 2 awful games.

Pick an option...

Current $160k in the kitty

Murray -> Tuohy - keep $100k to put towards my Dangerfield upgrade fund or any other unforseen upgrades
or
Murray -> Buddy (via Sicily) - virtually wipes the bank clean

Last edited:
Pick an option...

Current $160k in the kitty

Murray -> Tuohy - keep $100k to put towards my Dangerfield upgrade fund or any other unforseen upgrades
or
Murray -> Buddy (via Sicily) - virtually wipes the bank clean
Get the best player you can afford
Of those two, buddy for sure

Looking for a Def POD value pick

Tuohy 391k v Angus Brayshaw 392k
I think both are capable of averaging between 88-92 from now until the end of the season. I like Brayshaw's DPP but not his history of head injuries. Tuohy tonned up 13 times last year, but can also have mare games. Has scored very well this yr except for 2 awful games.

Eyebrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back