Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lloyd vs Howe vs T McDonald

Lloyd is looking very juicy at the moment but the R14 bye is very unattractive.

The other 2 have a much friendlier R13 bye.

Both looking in great touch at the moment.

Thoughts kentlemen?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Lloyd vs Howe vs T McDonald

Lloyd is looking very juicy at the moment but the R14 bye is very unattractive.

The other 2 have a much friendlier R13 bye.

Both looking in great touch at the moment.

Thoughts kentlemen?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Lloyd has good run and going to go up ~40-50k this week, T-Mac should be only 20k or so, but still a decent run. I would elect for Lloyd.

Lloyd has good run and going to go up ~40-50k this week, T-Mac should be only 20k or so, but still a decent run. I would elect for Lloyd.
What's changed with Lloyd in the last couple of weeks? I've got concerns about his consistency.

He was off to a great start in R1, then rounds 2-7 fluctuated between 71 and 94 before going large in the last 2 rounds.
upload_2018-5-23_16-27-19.png

What's changed with Lloyd in the last couple of weeks? I've got concerns about his consistency.

He was off to a great start in R1, then rounds 2-7 fluctuated between 71 and 94 before going large in the last 2 rounds.
View attachment 501240
:think: Lloyd's history suggests his 103 ave (impacted by the 173) is not sustainable .....what has changed in the SYD gameplan to facilitate this "fake" increase ? ...........well 85% DE helps + goal

However more teams are applying fwd pressure (certainly top ones) ......so will Lloyd continue to accumulate possessions, without teams applying more pressure ?

upload_2018-5-23_17-27-20.png

Looking for a Def POD value pick

Tuohy 391k v Angus Brayshaw 392k
I think both are capable of averaging between 88-92 from now until the end of the season. I like Brayshaw's DPP but not his history of head injuries. Tuohy tonned up 13 times last year, but can also have mare games. Has scored very well this yr except for 2 awful games.
A bit more, but have you thought about Luke Ryan ?

View attachment 501240

Fair point but if he can have a floor of 80, with the odd 120 or 170 he will still score well over the distance. And Sydney has a nice patch over the next month so should be more likely the upper scores than the lower scores IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger or Macrae from telly? Macrae is about to peak in price next week or so. Bandwagon or danger time?

Lloyd vs Howe?

Howe is better for my bye structure but Lloyd is looking in ominous form.
Syd next 4 or so wont really be in there defence, tho after that the next 4 weeks are locked in top 8 games, so buy now whilst cheap.

And if you dont have Webster, get him next week because next 4 weeks are tough sides for sainters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back