Player X vs Player Y (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was always planning on bringing in Sandi, but then he didnt play last week and isnt gunna be named this week.

Why do you reckon Gardiner will get time now, toxic? Particularly with McEvoy doing pretty well? Kosi has been playing the last few weeks too. Thanks for the stats celtic.

Need to rid my team of the horrible spud Rawlings.

Options are Hurn or Adcock. Leaning towards Adcock after his 100 last week.

Thoughts?

Need to rid my team of the horrible spud Rawlings.

Options are Hurn or Adcock. Leaning towards Adcock after his 100 last week.

Thoughts?

what other defenders do u already have? what is your budget?

gibbs, goodard, lids, enright, broughton. fisher, rawlings (hibberd/hepple MPP and two non-playing spuds)

4 trades left.

75k in the bank so 363k to spend if i trade rawlings.

thinking i could just play hepplell however rawling's price is freefalling and should i need to trade him later on i my only be able to trade to a rookie.

adcock seems to be improving since his injury has a big upside but is a an injusry risk.

With Sylvia out faced with a decision of who to start out of Smith and Mzungu. Leaning Smith at the moment but being sub is always a worry. Anyone else in this predicament?

Birchall or Broughton this week.... cant decide, any help fellas? I already have Pav, Fyfe, Lower (until upgrade next week or week after) and Mzungu (cover) if that would make any diff.... Cheers

Anyone able to assist the following decision?!

Need to decide a backman to get for Newman..

Adcock vs broughton vs suckling

Other backs are Gibbs Goddard deledio birchall fisher and lower

Cheers guys

Who to start on field?
Mzungu-good scoring at Subiaco, but rumoured to be likely to tag Judd/Murphy
Gilbert-verses Collingwood. Probably my least fav of the 3 as he has burnt me a few times
Sylvia-should bounce back.

I guess really that I will take someones advice if one of the players really stands out to them, otherwise it will be a round robin coin flip. Probably won't get much though because it is quite a difficult choice!!

Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who to start on field?
Mzungu-good scoring at Subiaco, but rumoured to be likely to tag Judd/Murphy
Gilbert-verses Collingwood. Probably my least fav of the 3 as he has burnt me a few times
Sylvia-should bounce back.

I guess really that I will take someones advice if one of the players really stands out to them, otherwise it will be a round robin coin flip. Probably won't get much though because it is quite a difficult choice!!

Thanks in advance.

I have 2 of those 3 (sylivia/mzungu) personally I'll be playing Sylvia and that'd be who I'd recommend. Mzungu has been awesome but I can't help but go with the better average/more experienced player in Sylvia.

I would start Sylvia over those 3 options.

Who to start on the field as my 7th forward: Nick Roo or Sylvia. I am 80% Sylvia at the moment, my opponent has Roo, so I can match him or back Sylvia to come back strong.

ALso -Bailey or Z Smith in Ruck?

Who to start Sandi or Bailey? Normally a no brainer but I can see Sandi getting subbed mid way through the 3rd just to ease him back

Who to start Sandi or Bailey? Normally a no brainer but I can see Sandi getting subbed mid way through the 3rd just to ease him back

Tough one. I always go a preimium over a rookie, but this is a special case. maybe leaning towards Bailey due to him being against Lobbe. What if Sandi does his toe in the 1st?

Mine is similar, but i'm thinking i should start Bailey over Smith. Due to the doubts over Smith that i'm hearing

Is this the smartest move? Only real decision for me this week, and i feel i know the answer

Tough one. I always go a preimium over a rookie, but this is a special case. maybe leaning towards Bailey due to him being against Lobbe. What if Sandi does his toe in the 1st?

Mine is similar, but i'm thinking i should start Bailey over Smith. Due to the doubts over Smith that i'm hearing

Is this the smartest move? Only real decision for me this week, and i feel i know the answer

Bailey is the safe choice. Smith looks tired but could kick a few up forward against Brisbane. I'd go Bailey versus Lobbe to be safe.

Who should i get out of Goodes and Buddy? Both a bit unpredictable more so Buddy. Last time he played G.C he got well held by Bock.Goodes has Geelong in rnd 23 however.

Bailey is the safe choice. Smith looks tired but could kick a few up forward against Brisbane. I'd go Bailey versus Lobbe to be safe.

Who should i get out of Goodes and Buddy? Both a bit unpredictable more so Buddy. Last time he played G.C he got well held by Bock.Goodes has Geelong in rnd 23 however.

I've got both in my team, however.

Goodes has Richmond, St Kilda, Geelong, Brisbane

Buddy has Port, Carlton, Dogs, GC

Goodes is my pick, he is starting to wind up into his typical late season form and a rest isn't on the cards since they'll be fighting tooth and nail to get a home final, the game against Geelong isn't too much of a worry, he averages over 100 at Skilled and tonned up last time against the cats this year (in sydney). The sealer for me though is the home game in round 24 vs Brisbane, he averages 120+ vs them and could be the difference in a SC grand final.

For me this week it's Lobbe vs Vardy as 2nd ruck, i've got Lobbe on the ground currently and Vardy as emergency for Cox. Both teams playing away although Geelong against weaker opposition but i liked the fact Lobbe still punched out a 64 in that belting last week.

I've got both in my team, however.

Goodes has Richmond, St Kilda, Geelong, Brisbane

Buddy has Port, Carlton, Dogs, GC

Goodes is my pick, he is starting to wind up into his typical late season form and a rest isn't on the cards since they'll be fighting tooth and nail to get a home final, the game against Geelong isn't too much of a worry, he averages over 100 at Skilled and tonned up last time against the cats this year (in sydney). The sealer for me though is the home game in round 24 vs Brisbane, he averages 120+ vs them and could be the difference in a SC grand final.

For me this week it's Lobbe vs Vardy as 2nd ruck, i've got Lobbe on the ground currently and Vardy as emergency for Cox. Both teams playing away although Geelong against weaker opposition but i liked the fact Lobbe still punched out a 64 in that belting last week.

My only worry is that buddy has been quiet and could be about to explode.He's so up and down, more so than Goodes. I don't know if I can risk his unpredictability.
For your 2nd ruck Lobbe is the safest bet. He is the only ruck. Vardy could however kick a bag against a lowly Adelaide but can you gamble on that ?

I would go Smith. On current form is scoring better. Could lose some points to Rioli and has more chance of being sub but with only a little risk i would go Smith.

Should I start Kraka or Mzungu?

I would go Smith. On current form is scoring better. Could lose some points to Rioli and has more chance of being sub but with only a little risk i would go Smith.

Should I start Kraka or Mzungu?

Tough choice. I'd say Mzungu as he gets more of it, playing at home. Krak could kick 3 and still only get 70 -80.

N.Roo,Higgins or Mzungu for Goodes? Still can't decide:confused:

At what stage do we make a stand and start Mzungu and Smith over Sylvia and Roo. Haven't done the figures but pretty sure you'd be ahead if you had over the last month.

Just seems too risky but almost seems the safer play these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back