Player X vs Player Y (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't bore you with the rest of my team, but a bit of cash in the bank and I have got Enright and Stevie J to deal with..... I would love to keep both but that would mean fielding a 45-60 pointer in their place.......

Tossing up between:

Birchall and Suckling in the backline (maybe Bock); and

Petrie and Cyril in the forward line.

Any thoughts on these options, or any better suggestions.

My Rucks are Cox, Lobbe and R Thompson, so a bit weak and Petrie might be handy MPP.

Opinions greatly appreciated.

Wow so much people starting rookies during the finals??

Poor poor coaching imo...

really - what do you base that opinion on? considering the number 1 overall started smith and mzungu before N Roo last week and the benefits were huge, i would say that is what makes the difference between the also rans (such as most of us) versus the elite, that ability to understand a players scoring potential with all the factors considered and analysed. But that is just my opinion

Depends on the rookies. I can't fault anyone starting Mzungu or I. Smith at this stage. Z. Smith is a bit unfortunate but I can see why people are stuck starting him. Heppell is borderline. Anyone else I agree.

Wow so much people starting rookies during the finals??

Poor poor coaching imo...

Just in my team...

Round 21
Puopolo vs Port scored < than Fisher, Broughton & Goddard.
Mzungu vs Carlton scored < than Riewoldt, Sylvia, Goodes & Chapman.
I.Smith vs Port scored < than Riewoldt, Sylvia, Goodes, Chapman & JRoo.

Puopolo averaging 93 over the last three weeks.
Mzungu averaging 96 over the last four weeks, and 90 over the past eight.
I.Smith averaging 101 over the last three weeks.

Worth the punt imo (last w/e anyway).

really - what do you base that opinion on? considering the number 1 overall started smith and mzungu before N Roo last week and the benefits were huge, i would say that is what makes the difference between the also rans (such as most of us) versus the elite, that ability to understand a players scoring potential with all the factors considered and analysed. But that is just my opinion

I agree. Last round saw Howe (98) against W.C Daulhaus (85) against Bombers and Smith (110) against Port all get more than "premiums" Chapman (80) and N.Roo (72). Also Mzungu (97) Gaff (94) and Puopolo (111)

Wish I'd got rid of N.Roo and kept Higgins but I just couldn't trust Higgins not to get injured again. Now i hear N.Roo is the one with the dodgy knee! And while they scored the same Higgins got heaps of it and will continue to. Just needs to improve his efficiency.

in the next 3 weeks, which mid will score more?

Ablett - Adel - Mel - Haw
Mitchell - Carl - Dogs - GC
Priddis - Ess - Lions - Adel

Other?

Thoughts?

Haha umm i couldn't even tell you what either player averaged so on a whim i'll go the push up King.

Mine is which two to start out of Smith, Mzungu, Sylvia and Green.

Right now, i'm going on recent form and starting Smith and Mzungu. Don't mind the Melbourne boys against the Tiges though.

Haha umm i couldn't even tell you what either player averaged so on a whim i'll go the push up King.

Mine is which two to start out of Smith, Mzungu, Sylvia and Green.

Right now, i'm going on recent form and starting Smith and Mzungu. Don't mind the Melbourne boys against the Tiges though.

That's tough. I'd probably leave Green on the bench.

Who to trade away. N Roo or J Roo? The one that's left will play this week and be bench cover the following 2 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leon davis or cyril for rest of year?

Cyril for mine.

He will rip GC a new one in rd 24.

I'm stumped:

Trade in Goldstein and play Jacobs at D7 or Trade in Suckling/Birchall, play Petrie as R2 and I Smith as F7...

So essentially:
Goldstein and Jacobs vs Suckling/Birchall and I Smith

Goldestein, as we know, can pull out some monster scores but the thought of starting a Port player makes me very very nervous

That's tough. I'd probably leave Green on the bench.

Who to trade away. N Roo or J Roo? The one that's left will play this week and be bench cover the following 2 weeks

Keep J.Roo. N.Roo has a dodgy knee and faces harder team this round.

I need to choose between -
Mitchell (can he keep it up will he be rested?)
Priddis (Consistent and easy run home but may also be rested in 24 if in top 4)
Selwood (159 last time v Pies a superstar but only 87 v crows)
Hodge ( injured? rested?)
Please help!

Also who is a better downgrade target and why - Callinan, Mullet, Butcher, other?

I need to choose between -
Mitchell (can he keep it up will he be rested?)
Priddis (Consistent and easy run home but may also be rested in 24 if in top 4)
Selwood (159 last time v Pies a superstar but only 87 v crows)
Hodge ( injured? rested?)
Please help!

Also who is a better downgrade target and why - Callinan, Mullet, Butcher, other?

Anyone ? Who should i get ? Why?:confused:

I know.Sorry, to clarify him and Puopolo share D7. I need to know if he'll be back or should i upgrade Foley?

Lower's been so hard to predict all year. At this stage I'd upgrade him or cut him for cash to upgrade elsewhere. Foley -> someone awesome sounds good.

Got to pick a defender As an upgrade for lower

Currently have: Gibbs, deledio, Goddard, fisher, broughton, birchall, lower (Jacobs, toy, Hutchins)

Will have 395,200 to play with... Thoughts?

Tossing up between suckling v hurn v adcock v grundy

Any help would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back