Player X vs Y vs Z - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey everyone

Need to get a ruckman from FA in my Draft league & below are my choices. This is a 1 week proposition, so who of the below is the most likely to have a big week?

Zac Smith
Matthew Kruezer
Rhys Stanley
Tom Nichols
Daniel Gorringe
Jon Griffin
Rory Lobb
Lobb or Nichols

I decided Kruezer, purely because they are up against the saints. quick check through the year and ruck man seem to play well above average against them . I have picked Kruezer up 4 separate times this year and every time he has let me down. When i dropped him, he got 3 games of 100 in a row. bastard better not do it again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

need a round 15 bye fwd premo:
Mitch Robinson ($440k) vs Jack Gunston ($513k) taking $$$ into account
need a round 13 or 15 bye ruck for the rest of the year:
Jacobs vs Blicavs?
Of the four names you mention, would you select any of them if not for the byes?
Why are you taking a short term view? One round does not make a season. There's still a lot of footy after the byes. If you are flush with trades then maybe do this.

I don't alter my thinking because of the byes. Just go with the flow and what happens happens always taking a long term view. If I average 1750 over the three rounds I'm happy.

After all that, Gunston is the only one of those I'd go near. Wouldn't touch the others.

Of the four names you mention, would you select any of them if not for the byes?
Why are you taking a short term view? One round does not make a season. There's still a lot of footy after the byes. If you are flush with trades then maybe do this.

I don't alter my thinking because of the byes. Just go with the flow and what happens happens always taking a long term view. If I average 1750 over the three rounds I'm happy.

After all that, Gunston is the only one of those I'd go near. Wouldn't touch the others.
Why must you give your opinion and not just pick a X or Y, or say neither

if I wanted overall advice I would have posted my team and said please help I don't know what to do..

it's the X vs Y thread...

meh

Last edited:
Lids v Zorko

Zorko

Why must you give your opinion and not just pick a X or Y, or say neither

if I wanted overall advice I would have posted my team and said please help I don't know what to do..

it's the X vs Y thread...

meh

I would go Robinson and Jacobs of the 2 choices.

And just to be a dick, i'm gonna give you my 2 cents. :p

I get byes play a big part but those players are really only going to get you through the byes after that there isn't a whole lot of upside. Better options around similar prices, that still fit into your bye structure.

What about Mummy in the rucks, or Joey and Howe in the FWD, better upside in my opinion.

I would go Robinson and Jacobs of the 2 choices.

And just to be a dick, i'm gonna give you my 2 cents. :p

I get byes play a big part but those players are really only going to get you through the byes after that there isn't a whole lot of upside. Better options around similar prices, that still fit into your bye structure.

What about Mummy in the rucks, or Joey and Howe in the FWD, better upside in my opinion.
I'm 40k rank, have only 12 rounds left, just had donut in my forwards and Tippett probably out for the year, I don't really care all that much anymore, I just want to have some fun

but thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back