Player X vs Y vs Z - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 40k rank, have only 12 rounds left, just had donut in my forwards and Tippett probably out for the year, I don't really care all that much anymore, I just want to have some fun

but thanks! :)

Quality scores over the byes could do wonders for your ranking

Quality scores over the byes could do wonders for your ranking
I only had 18 playing for next week, now Tippett will be out and question marks over Adams (injury?) and Jansen (dropped?)
I'm forced to trade irresponsibly to try and get those quality scores over the byes

I only had 18 playing for next week, now Tippett will be out and question marks over Adams (injury?) and Jansen (dropped?)
I'm forced to trade irresponsibly to try and get those quality scores over the byes

Adams said to be fairly safe to return.

Im in a bit of the same boat.

Was looking set to get through the byes unscathed when minimal trades. But with Dah;l and Menzel looking to miss next week im now looking like i'll have to make 3 trades this week

I'm 40k rank, have only 12 rounds left, just had donut in my forwards and Tippett probably out for the year, I don't really care all that much anymore, I just want to have some fun

but thanks! :)
Shit. Well in that case I'd bring in ubertaxigangbang (sounds fun dont it) and Jack Watts for the poll options throughout the remainder of the year. :rainbow:

Selwood vs Rockliff.

Going to dump Parker for one of them.

Just have a gut feeling its all down hill for Parker from here on end and he wont be a top 10 mid.
Has to be Jelly mate. Rocky to injury prone

Need a replacement for Tippet so your thoughts are appreciated. Zerret, Lids, Monty or someone else?

I also have Adams in my backline who could be an option then I grab a premo defender like Simpson.

D: Shaw, Docherty, Rance, Rich, Adams, B Smith (Wagner, Collins)

F: Dusty, JJK, Zorko, Wells, Tippet, Kerridge, (Petracca, Short)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a replacement for Tippet so your thoughts are appreciated. Zerret, Lids, Monty or someone else?

I also have Adams in my backline who could be an option then I grab a premo defender like Simpson.

D: Shaw, Docherty, Rance, Rich, Adams, B Smith (Wagner, Collins)

F: Dusty, JJK, Zorko, Wells, Tippet, Kerridge, (Petracca, Short)

Lids

there is literally no answer to that. Reid is the only one close to best 22 but he has typical Reid durability issues.
So Reid >?>?

Tips v Adams as f7/d7 keepers.
Tough one, I think Adams but only just, provided he can stay on the park.

I'm possibly going to keep both, but with Adams at D6/F6 and Tippa at D7/F7

there is literally no answer to that. Reid is the only one close to best 22 but he has typical Reid durability issues.
So Reid >?>?

Tips v Adams as f7/d7 keepers.

id suggest trading Tippa to ubagangbang for the cash while keeping the swing to move Adams around who I believe will be a more solid scorer if the prick stops getting injured.

id suggest trading Tippa to ubagangbang for the cash while keeping the swing to move Adams around who I believe will be a more solid scorer if the prick stops getting injured.
thats pretty much my plan, if only adams could get on the park more consistantly! Other option would be upgrading to howe but thats alot of money for cover. Cheers for the input.

Ignoring bye rounds & to a lesser extent price:

Pendles vs Hanners?

I'll probably end up with both of them come seasons end, but am likely to be able to afford only 1 of them after their byes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back