Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swan and Tyson or Pendles and michie

I would go Pendles & Michie mate. Cant see Tyson scoring that much more than Michie to justify not having Pendles in your team.

Lobbe, Mumford or Ryder?

I like Ryder out of those 3, you generally know you're gonna get 90-110 most weeks. I like Lobbe's potential upside but is a bit of an unknown. Dont like Mummy at all, but dont know why so I wouldnt try convince anyone not to pick him.

My dilemma is:

Suckling, Caddy & $85,000 left
or
Malceski/Birchall, BenKen & $5,200 left

That is a risk. I'll be rolling the dice.

If he gets lose and gets cheapies like normal...it could get good

Libba.

I've got a pretty elongated one:

Mitchell Pendlebury McEvoy Caddy VS Hanley Watson Lobbe Buddy

Once I work out which one I wanna run with I reckon my team is done. I think option 1 sounds better but option 2 probably safer? Thoughts

Option 1 is a whole lot safer, i'd probably be going with that, but you should find a way to slot mitchell in your backline anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe or Libba

Fyfe, his DE is getting better year by year. He'll never be this price again.

Libba.

Once I work out which one I wanna run with I reckon my team is done. I think option 1 sounds better but option 2 probably safer? Thoughts

You would think A would have the higher ceiling.

Libba.

Option 1 from here to the moon, imo.

Cloke + Gray
vs
Wingard + Pav

I've been against having Cloke this year... but now I'm thinking about it with the new "strength winning in marking contents" rule he could improve on his 95 avg last season (especially if Pies have Reid, White and Lynch (oh please god no) up front, teams won't be able to double team him?)

Cloke + Gray
vs
Wingard + Pav

I've been against having Cloke this year... but now I'm thinking about it with the new "strength winning in marking contents" rule he could improve on his 95 avg last season (especially if Pies have Reid, White and Lynch (oh please god no) up front, teams won't be able to double team him?)

you lost me at Lynch (LOL)

But of those options I'd go Cloke and Gray and hold my breath every week and pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back