Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

whats overall thought s on pav vs buddy ?
Reckon they'll average about the same, both with ups and downs. I'd go Buddy purely because he's younger.

Thoughts on Libba vs Rockliff? Have been flipping between them since day 1 and thought I had finally settled on Rockliff until today's game by Libba...

Thoughts on Libba vs Rockliff? Have been flipping between them since day 1 and thought I had finally settled on Rockliff until today's game by Libba...
^^ this.

Precisely where I'm at.

Reckon they'll average about the same, both with ups and downs. I'd go Buddy purely because he's younger.

It's Rockliff for me but I'm having a similar problem deciding between Libba and Cotchin.

It's Rockliff for me but I'm having a similar problem deciding between Libba and Cotchin.
With Cotchin reported to be injured that's suddenly a problem potentially solved..

With Cotchin reported to be injured that's suddenly a problem potentially solved..
Yes, it's the injury that makes it such a close call .. otherwise I'd be going with Cotchin for sure as he's proven what he can do and Libba's appeal is based on potential. Cotchin also suits my bye structure better. I guess it comes down to how serious the injury turns out to be.

I have both. They will both gun it this year, IMO.
Liberatore looks like he could score anything this year. Could be top 5 come the end of the year with the way his pre-season has gone, and Rockliff finished last year like a house on fire. I had to have both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy for the mids and try to squeeze Mitchell into the forwards :).

Gunston vs Pavlich??????

Need some serious help on this one!!!!!!!

Leaning towards gunna as he looks like he's ready to explode
I've got both.

Would be gunston if had to choose one

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Kade Simpson D3 & Shaun Higgins F5
Or
Dave Swallow D4 & Josh Caddy F5

Still nursing 3rd degree burns from Higgins in the past but he's so damn tempting!!
Simpson and Higgins. Higgins and Caddy have the potential to score about the same, they could both also stink. Where Simpson will comfortably outscore Swallow.

Kade Simpson D3 & Shaun Higgins F5
Or
Dave Swallow D4 & Josh Caddy F5

Still nursing 3rd degree burns from Higgins in the past but he's so damn tempting!!
I'm also tossing up between Caddy and Higgins. I love Josh, he gets plenty of it, but his DE is a worry. Was a bit wasteful again last night. Higgins gets more and more tempting each game he plays this preseason.
If I go Higgins I will keep the extra in the bank for insurance.

Sam Mitchell and Shaun Higgins vs Chad Wingard and Matt Suckling?

Mitchell and Higgins. Look for a role for Higgins across the half-backline this year if the practice match is any indication.

Caddy vs Higgins

Grimes vs Hurn

Webster vs R.Shaw

A couple of Brissy supporters on Fanfooty are saying due to the new interchange cap rule that Zorko will spend more time in the midfield due to it .ie. when Rockcliff has a rest up forward.
I heard a couple of St Kilda fans the other day talking about winning the flag this year.. Get down to your TAB and get on..

Leuy and Swallow
Not enough $$ for this
But as this is for a D5 i could go Sutcliffe and upgrade M4 from Shuey to any midfielder cheaper then Pendles baring in mind already have Ablett, Libba and Beams, if I go Sutty which mid to upgrade to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back