Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy for the mids and try to squeeze Mitchell into the forwards :).

Gunston vs Pavlich??????

Need some serious help on this one!!!!!!!

Leaning towards gunna as he looks like he's ready to explode
I've gone Gunston, I like players who haven't really come under consideration before, but then go crazy in a finals series. Hannebery was mine last year, Gunston is mine this year.

with my latest version it has dangerfield dpp in the mids.. but can take that back and put murphy in the mids amd danger back up fwd
Look at it this way. Say Ablett spends a bit of time up forward this year, but still averages 125. He then gets M/F DP. You have to select him in the forwards, because it means you can get more midfielders that could gun it. The top 10 SC scorers are ALWAYS midfielders or rucks.

Mitchell or Parker but up forward.

I've gone with Parker myself. No real reason here, heard he may get more midfield time somewhere.

Pav and S Shaw or Gunner and Webburn

Gunston and Webster (assuming I'm reading your nicknames right).

Mitchell, Hurn, Grimes, Swallow

or

Mitchell, Simpson, Hurn, Suckling
Mitchell, Hurn, Grimes, Swallow, mainly because if you can go for the option without Suckling, then go for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leuy and Lamb it is then , also got 35k spare. Lamb is F6 as well so like the look of this.:thumbsu:
F6?? Why not Rohan and use the cash elsewhere then :)

IMO Leuy is very cheap. I reckon he'd be around 580-600 if he didn't have an injury interrupted preseason last year. People say West will affect him but can't see him rucking less than 75%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back