Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great summery krk:thumbsu:. Now i'm going to pounce on Webster even though i said 5 days ago that i will leave my team as it is:p.
I just gotta stop tinkering till teams are announced

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

- 2x 90's from NAB 1&2 (inc. one from only ~12 poss. IIRC)
- great disposal & DE
- Saints early games have looked to get ball in his hands
- ball likely to be in Saints backline a fair bit in '14
- 240k & def rookie availability issues otherwise
- early Richo favourite (?)
Also; I'm not very confident of playing laidler on field. For extra 80k webster is worth considering as a stepping stone to fallen premium

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Is go option 1, don't think Walkers going to be as good this year. Go Simpson & Webster and use the cash elsewhere.

Is go option 1, don't think Walkers going to be as good this year. Go Simpson & Webster and use the cash elsewhere.
I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not quite an X vs Y question but, if you had to pick two of Fyfe, Libba and Cotchin, which two would you pick? Why?

Also, does anyone think any of the three will outscore Barlow this year? Why?

Not quite an X vs Y question but, if you had to pick two of Fyfe, Libba and Cotchin, which two would you pick? Why?

Also, does anyone think any of the three will outscore Barlow this year? Why?
Libba and Cotchin (Assuming you've got Rocky).

Fyfe has horrible disposal and is #1 in the league for Clangers. Until he can fix that....

I see all three out scoring Barlow, natural improvement. Barlow IMO is at his max output.

Libba and Cotchin (Assuming you've got Rocky).

Fyfe has horrible disposal and is #1 in the league for Clangers. Until he can fix that....

I see all three out scoring Barlow, natural improvement. Barlow IMO is at his max output.
Agreed, I'm going for all three of Libba, Cotchin and Rocky. Just think there all set for massive improvement and have room to increase there avg.

- 2x 90's from NAB 1&2 (inc. one from only ~12 poss. IIRC)
- great disposal & DE
- Saints early games have looked to get ball in his hands
- ball likely to be in Saints backline a fair bit in '14
- 240k & def rookie availability issues otherwise
- early Richo favourite (?)

Edit - mainly due to structure, not in my team ATM

Webster and Griffiths both locked in at D5 and D6.

No Suckling and McDonald for me. :eek:

Which ruck out of Ryder, Lobbe, Pyke and Jacobs? o_O

I have the same 3 (gtfo jacobs :mad:) I'm tossing up. Lobbe was in and locked months ago but he's just been so ****ing pathetic all pre season. Ryder worries me because I saw Bellchambers is back in 5-6 and with both of them playing I think you would have to upgrade Ryder later in the year. I only like Pyke because he's a lone ruck and mumfords gone. The concern with him is that he didn't hit those really high peaks like Ryder did even when Mumford wasn't there.

In closing, I have NFI...

Re-jigged my team around to try get an extra midfield premium. Not sure whether to keep it though..

Hurn D4, Michie M6, Pyke R1

or

R. Shaw D4, Watson M3, Hickey R1

The first option IMO feels like my team is more balanced..
Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back