Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it about Griffiths exactly that makes him a viable selection?

Should kick a couple of goals a game and will gets points as ruck relief for Hampson.

Has been scoring well in the NAB Challenge games (in the 70's-80's) by getting 10-15 hitouts, 2 goals, etc.

Should kick a couple of goals a game and will gets points as ruck relief for Hampson.

Has been scoring well in the NAB Challenge games (in the 70's-80's) by getting 10-15 hitouts, 2 goals, etc.

What is his price, mid $200ks I think? Is 70-80 worth spending that much on?

Hibberd vs Kade Simpson?
I was tossing up between these 2 as well, I chose Hibberd in the end
If Hibberd isn't named rd1 I will bring Simpson in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

simpson hanley hibberd in that order

dont trust many brisbane players.. theyll get slaughtered every week imo.

Simpson was the one I had picked actually. LOL!

Am just running with the 3 back premos now (Mitchell, McVeigh, Simpson) with Suckling at D4, McDonald at D5 and rookie at D6.

Has allowed me to go back to my 5 premo midfield of Ablett, Watson, Rockliff, Libba, Beams. :rainbow:

Simpson was the one I had picked actually. LOL!

Am just running with the 3 back premos now (Mitchell, McVeigh, Simpson) with Suckling at D4, McDonald at D5 and rookie at D6.

Has allowed me to go back to my 5 premo midfield of Ablett, Watson, Rockliff, Libba, Beams. :rainbow:
yeah 5 premo mid seems the way to go... spending 570k on mcveigh hurts the budget.. I wouldnt be too keen on having any other rookie apart from laidler at d6.. no pendelbury? ive considered the same thing for so long, but cant bring myself to do it. ill be the first to admit he will drop in price... but those monster scores are too valuable to miss out on. (now im considering taking out pendelbury now too.. grr.. damn you jm)

yeah 5 premo mid seems the way to go... spending 570k on mcveigh hurts the budget.. I wouldnt be too keen on having any other rookie apart from laidler at d6.. no pendelbury? ive considered the same thing for so long, but cant bring myself to do it. ill be the first to admit he will drop in price... but those monster scores are too valuable to miss out on. (now im considering taking out pendelbury now too.. grr.. damn you jm)

Hah!

Only reason I ended up taking Pendles out for was due to round 8 bye (Ablett and Beams already in the mids) and Dangerfield, Martin and Caddy up forward with round 8 bye too. o_O

Plus I don't want to miss out on Rockcliff and Libba. I have a feeling that both are going to go BANG this year which will somewhat offset not having Pendles till after the byes. :thumbsu:

Hah!

Only reason I ended up taking Pendles out for was due to round 8 bye (Ablett and Beams already in the mids) and Dangerfield, Martin and Caddy up forward with round 8 bye too. o_O

Plus I don't want to miss out on Rockcliff and Libba. I have a feeling that both are going to go BANG this year which will somewhat offset not having Pendles till after the byes. :thumbsu:
yeah I dont wanna miss out on vince.. but there's also sooooo many other players I dont wanna miss out on. :( feels like a long night of sc madness ahead

currently rolling with...

Screenshot_2014-03-09-22-37-22-1.png

will be sure to change 17 times in the next 6 hours

yeah I dont wanna miss out on vince.. but there's also sooooo many other players I dont wanna miss out on. :( feels like a long night of sc madness ahead

currently rolling with...

View attachment 46243

will be sure to change 17 times in the next 6 hours

LOL!

I think I'm nearly set with my lineup.

Just that D6 rookie I might try and turn into Laidler. o_O

K Simpson + Hickey + ~70k
or
Jacobs + defender under 440k (am liking Jimmy Webster + 200k)

what does everybody think Hickey will average? 70-80?

LOL!

I think I'm nearly set with my lineup.

Just that D6 rookie I might try and turn into Laidler. o_O

I just can't be confident with these defensive rookies (McDonald aside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back