Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge fan of Parker. Love Cyril, both SC & as a neutral fan. Definitely an upgrade option for me down the track.

LOL @ Duffman. You never stop mentioning him so I guess it left a nice scar.
Team looks well balanced now bud. Are you concerned about bye rds in the mids?

I think having Pendles is worth it due to the captains loophole with Ablett trick as I will always have a good chance of a 300 + captain score out of those 2 every week. :thumbsu:

My trading plan is to try and get another gun mid in by round 8 bye so I still have half of a midfield left to be competitive with. :D:thumbsu:

im targeting jelwood by round 8 bye

Yeah he is one of the first I thought of too.

I think Selwood will have a slow start to the season due to the injuries he's had pre season so hopefully he drops a bit in price around bye time. :thumbsu:

Just tweaked...

Michie > N. Robertson (bench) Dunston/Crouch on.
Caddy > Cyril
Higgins > McDoughnuts

Previous fwds:
Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard, Franklin, Caddy, Higgins (JKH, impey)
Now:
Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard, Franklin, Rioli, McDoughnuts (JKH, impey)

Which one is better?

Just tweaked...

Caddy > Cyril
Higgins > McDoughnuts

Previous fwds:
Now:

Which one is better?
I personally prefer the one with caddy and higgins.. higgins at f6 and both seem underpriced for their potential..

I personally prefer the one with caddy and higgins.. higgins at f6 and both seem underpriced for their potential..

Yeah got to agree.

Caddy and Higgins are steals for their prices.

Both have had excellent NAB Challenge series too.

They are both must haves and perfect stepping stones to fallen forward premiums like Harvey, NRoo, etc. :thumbsu:

Better balanced I agree. It was all this Cyrill talk that got me going lol.

Still, I might downgrade Viv Mackie down to a Robertson, Lemmoms, Cunningham type and pocket 45k....or switch to Sheed or Aish. I need to think about it.

Yeah got to agree.

Caddy and Higgins are steals for their prices.

Both have had excellent NAB Challenge series too.

They are both must haves and perfect stepping stones to fallen forward premiums like Harvey, NRoo, etc. :thumbsu:
im looking at my team now and seeing whos getting upgraded and whos a cash cow.. if higgins or caddy average 85+ they can sit in the f6 position until finals

Just tweaked...

Caddy > Cyril
Higgins > McDoughnuts

Previous fwds:
Now:

Which one is better?

Might be paying overs for Wingard mate although I do rate him.

Understand you picking him though as there's bugger all forward premiums in the $530,000 mark that scream "pick me!"

I've gone with Roughead, never had him before in my team believe it or not. :eek:

Still, I might downgrade Viv Mackie down to a Robertson, Lemmoms, Cunningham type and pocket 45k....or switch to Sheed or Aish. I need to think about it.

I'm still not sold on Aish to be honest.

One good NAB game yesterday and he's the talk of the town.

Is a pure outside mid so will struggle to get his own ball.

At least Mitchie gets his own ball. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be paying overs for Wingard mate although I do rate him.

Understand you picking him though as there's bugger all forward premiums in the $530,000 mark that scream "pick me!"

I've gone with Roughead, never had him before in my team believe it or not. :eek:
I'm hearing the overs argument but I ain't buying. Wingard is a fn jet and is a lock from day dot in my side. I expect a huge year from this kid. I like the risk, if you call it that.

if the 45k helps.. do it. I dont see a point with cash sitting on the bench. $ = points!!!

im looking at my team now and seeing whos getting upgraded and whos a cash cow.. if higgins or caddy average 85+ they can sit in the f6 position until finals

Big call on Higigns lasting till finals mate. LOL!

Caddy on the other hand should be able to but Christensen and Motlop will be back by then. :(

I'm hearing the overs argument but I ain't buying. Wingard is a fn jet and is a lock from day dot in my side. I expect a huge year from this kid. I like the risk, if you call it that.

I've had him in and out of my side too.

Do agree he's a jet but I reckon he will cop more attention this year than last year.

Not sure how he will handle that. o_O

if the 45k helps.. do it. I dont see a point with cash sitting on the bench. $ = points!!!
It could turn Hurn F4 > Hodge/Enright or KSimpson > McVeigh

??

I've had him in and out of my side too.

Do agree he's a jet but I reckon he will cop more attention this year than last year.

Not sure how he will handle that. o_O
He had plenty of attention in the second half of last year and still tore many a$$holes. Stood up when games were on the line.

I went through this exact dilemma abiut 12 hours ago. the fact that hodge and enright are on the wrong side of 30 puts me off
You know what, I'll just bank the money for corrective trades.

IMO only defender > 550k worth having is mitchell.. only one worth having btwn 550-500 is simpson. then hurn grimes dwallow from there
I rate Hanley in that 500-550k range.

Tell me, as a Swans supporter about Mr. Laidler. McVeigh was saying he's taking over the Marty Mattner role. Do you rate him and does he have JS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back