Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mitchell or Luke Parker?
That's a tough one! I dunno if Mitchell will go through the dreaded 'second year blues' or not, but he is probably the more talented player with a higher ceiling. However, Luke Parker is no slouch, he's more seasoned/experienced and probably less of a risk.

Jarred Roughead vs. Nick Dal Santo?

Jarred Roughead vs. Nick Dal Santo?

I think they're much of a muchness, as I don't think either will have a form drop off from last year, however Dal Santo has a greater chance of making a considerable improvement (especially since he's surrounded by two very taggable players in Harvey and Wells, as well as dangerous up and coming mids like Ziebell).

Steering clear of both. I reckon they could be this year's versions of Watts and Karnezis.
I think Caddy's a bit better than Karnezis. Clearance gun, highly regarded and a decent user of the ball. He gets forward and kicks goals as well. Karnezis could run a bit, not much else.

Wright is hard to read because of his role. If he's unleashed then he'll be one of hte bargains of the season. But I fear with van Berlo out, he may have to tag more often than not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watson, Cotchin, Laidler, Lobbe (can go up to Mumford)
v
Pendlebury, Thomas, Webster, Leuenberger

got Ablett, Libba and Beams in mids in both options

I like Watson, Cotchin, Laidler, Lobbe. I'd be wary of Lobbe though given his preseason form.

Rockliff vs Cotchin

S.Mitchell, McVeigh, Swallow

or

Hanley, Simpson, Enright

This is for D1-D3 :thumbsu:
Haha I'm in the same boat. Have Hibberd in the mix as well, he'll be fit to go come round 1 for the bombers. I currently have the first option as you know what your getting but yeah I need some help as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back