Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Mitchell vs L Parker

I have had Parker from the start but I am starting to second guess my choice. Parker named on the bench and Mitchell in the guts. Both will have to really battle to get midfield minutes in the Swans side.

T Mitchell vs L Parker

I have had Parker from the start but I am starting to second guess my choice. Parker named on the bench and Mitchell in the guts. Both will have to really battle to get midfield minutes in the Swans side.

Starting position doesn't really matter these days (maybe a bit for the rookies but that's about it).

Starting position doesn't really matter these days (maybe a bit for the rookies but that's about it).
True. Still seeing Mitchell it a much higher % of teams compared to Parker. Was wondering what that was based on.

I havent played supercoach for about 2-3 years, so a fair bit out of the loops in terms of who are likley to score well

True. Still seeing Mitchell it a much higher % of teams compared to Parker. Was wondering what that was based on.

I havent played supercoach for about 2-3 years, so a fair bit out of the loops in terms of who are likley to score well

I've got Parker over Mitchell, just a feeling really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got Parker over Mitchell, just a feeling really.
Yeah I just noticed your team in the other thread. Almost identical.

Same midfield, Impey instead of Rohan, Ryder instead of Luey, Enright and Mcveigh over Hurn and Simpson, Langford over Cameron

Pendlebury, Laidler D6, Rohan F7 vs Watson, Webster D5, Rohan F7 vs Pendlebury, Webster, Forward rookie (eg Impey)

Watson, Wingard, Roughead

Or
Libba, NRoo and which one of Wingard or Roughead? o_O

1st option looks to put up more points.

Nroo has served me well in the past, but I think he'll decline from now. Risky picking starting high priced veteran premiums (incl Boomer). Pavlich is viewed differently due to his starting price.

Hodge Deledio vs Birchall Cotchin ?

I've wanted Hodge Cotchin, but I'm annoyingly $500 short..

1st option looks to put up more points.

Nroo has served me well in the past, but I think he'll decline from now. Risky picking starting high priced veteran premiums (incl Boomer). Pavlich is viewed differently due to his starting price.

Hodge Deledio vs Birchall Cotchin ?

I've wanted Hodge Cotchin, but I'm annoyingly $500 short..

Tough one, Hodge ageing and unreliable injury-wise and Birchall has never reach any great heights SC wise...,I'd probably go Birchall & Cotchin, the addition of a fit Suckling may free Birchall up a bit more from taggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back