Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

Was trying to say why you picked that combo in relation to my question over Libba, NRoo Roughead combo.
Ahh gotcha.

Watson > Libba. I feel Watson will get back to that 115-120 avg.

Roughy > NRoo. Roughy is the feature @ the Hawks now and will score consistently.

Wingard is a jet who I feel will breakout this year.

There are probably no right or wrong answers here, it all really comes down to personal choice and gut feel above all else.

On Monday we'll all be experts :rolleyes:

Ahh gotcha.

Watson > Libba. I feel Watson will get back to that 115-120 avg.

Roughy > NRoo. Roughy is the feature @ the Hawks now and will score consistently.

Wingard is a jet who I feel will breakout this year.

There are probably no right or wrong answers here, it all really comes down to personal choice and gut feel above all else.

On Monday we'll all be experts :rolleyes:

Hah!

Yeah everyone's an expert around here till Monday I guess when we will either have eggs on our faces or end up looking like geniuses. :p

Tend to agree with your choices, just needed someone to see if they agreed with me.

The forward line is definitely the hardest part of my team that I have had to put together.

Hah!

Yeah everyone's an expert around here till Monday I guess when we will either have eggs on our faces or end up looking like geniuses. :p

Tend to agree with your choices, just needed someone to see if they agreed with me.

The forward line is definitely the hardest part of my team that I have had to put together.
I think I'm set now.
Dangerfield, Harvey, DMartin, Wingard, Pavlich, Higgins (JKH, impey?)

I don't want to concern myself with fwd rookies headaches.

Luke Parker is around the right age/games played for a breakout season. 55 games now and finished last year strongly with a good finals series.
Mitchell a bit riskier having only played a dozen games, but has the makings of a great player. I'm leaning towards Parker.

Thanks for the insight and yeah it's a tough one as I want one of them.. but I'll bet the one I don't choose will be better lol fml

Tom Mitchell or Luke Parker ???
I'll play devils advocate and say tmitchell :rolleyes:

Tmitchell, solid player who knows how to get the pill. Named on the ball in Sydney's game v GWS.

Last edited:
Currently have Pavlich but I'm looking to switch Pav > Buddy.

Couple of options...KSimpson > Hurn or Griffiths > Laidler

Question is: better to roll with Hurn/Griffiths combo or KSimpson/Laidler to get this deal done?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm just suddenly felt the need to tinker with my forward line structure,

How would you rate in order?

N.Riewoldt, D.Martin, J.Roughead, T.Mitchell?

Really got an uneasy feeling about Martin (have been burnt by him pulling random s*** scores at shocking times in the past and the burn is still there!)
I have a feeling that Mitchell is capable of just as big a number as Martin and will pull me back 90k approximately to play with.
Riewoldt does have a question mark about what numbers he can put up given his side potential struggles, however he isn't a stay at home forward, he gets involved and comes right up the ground, don't think he will hit the scoreboard as much but his disposal numbers in turn will more than likely improve.
Roughead has always been a pretty good option, he should be very consistent and that's what I like.

Hmmm just suddenly felt the need to tinker with my forward line structure,

How would you rate in order?

N.Riewoldt, D.Martin, J.Roughead, T.Mitchell?

Really got an uneasy feeling about Martin (have been burnt by him pulling random s*** scores at shocking times in the past and the burn is still there!)
I have a feeling that Mitchell is capable of just as big a number as Martin and will pull me back 90k approximately to play with.
Riewoldt does have a question mark about what numbers he can put up given his side potential struggles, however he isn't a stay at home forward, he gets involved and comes right up the ground, don't think he will hit the scoreboard as much but his disposal numbers in turn will more than likely improve.
Roughead has always been a pretty good option, he should be very consistent and that's what I like.
Hard one to put in order but I can say..

Martin>tmitchell & Roughead>NRoo just.

Sorry, should of been a bit clearer, I have 3 spots available, what would you go with out of these guys? Or would you take someone outside this group?
Martin, Roughy & Nroo as a nice POD in that group. Outside of that I like Harvey, Wingard, Rioli

Question is: better to roll with Hurn/Griffiths combo or KSimpson/Laidler to get this deal done?

Personally would be pushing for Simpson/Griffiths if I could, but if you need to stick to this then Hurn/Griffiths gets the nod in my books.

I personally think that Pav will be close to Buddys scores (at least to start with) so not sure if this trade will be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back