Players due for a break-out season ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, yeah, whatever jiboni :rolleyes:

Considering I have got alot of positive feedback on my team I think I can be fairly confident that it will do well.

I think someone is just jealous that their team is shit and wont be going places.

Nice try noobcake! Care to show your team you keyboard champ? :eek:

ok...So I'm guessing you're 15 at best, so you may not understand the stupidity in all this...

...but it seems you actually think you can win this thing...and yet you're spraying your team over just about any thread you get half a chance/excuse, thus giving every "noobcake" & "jiboni" a chance to copy it, or at least the formula** with the odd different, possibly better player here and there.(** As I said tho, putting in 4 'rookie' starters, a couple incredibly obvious "bargains", topped up with guns hardly takes up much brain power...or midnight oil! :eek: )...

...not to mention actively telling people to make their team more like yours...Makes no sense at all. :confused:

I'd suggest there are a hell of a lot of posters here who really rate their chances, and will likely finish top 500, aren't even commenting on others (let alone posting their own!) teams...
...so the same people you are blasting in every second thread for either disagreeing or having a crap team in the first place (and I'm the keyboard hero?! :rolleyes: ) ...are no different to your crowd of positive feedbackers.

We all want vaildation now and then...we all want to have our 5 minutes in the sun...you clearly want this to be yours. Well done.
Make the most of it, and hope to see you still chirping it up in a month or 2's time in the inevitable rankings thread. :thumbsu:

Anyway, sorry for the hijack people...

:rolleyes:
ok...So I'm guessing you're 15 at best, so you may not understand the stupidity in all this...

...but it seems you actually think you can win this thing...and yet you're spraying your team over just about any thread you get half a chance/excuse, thus giving every "noobcake" & "jiboni" a chance to copy it, or at least the formula** with the odd different, possibly better player here and there.(** As I said tho, putting in 4 'rookie' starters, a couple incredibly obvious "bargains", topped up with guns hardly takes up much brain power...or midnight oil! )...

...not to mention actively telling people to make their team more like yours...Makes no sense at all.

I'd suggest there are a hell of a lot of posters here who really rate their chances, and will likely finish top 500, aren't even commenting on others (let alone posting their own!) teams...
...so the same people you are blasting in every second thread for either disagreeing or having a crap team in the first place (and I'm the keyboard hero?! ) ...are no different to your crowd of positive feedbackers.

We all want vaildation now and then...we all want to have our 5 minutes in the sun...you clearly want this to be yours. Well done.
Make the most of it, and hope to see you still chirping it up in a month or 2's time in the inevitable rankings thread.

Mate you really are an idiot and have no idea. :rolleyes:

When did I ever say I could win the overall competition you moron???

I asked people to make their team like mine? WTF? I think you have to go take your meds again as it seems like you love talking out of your ar5e!

Firstly I don't care if someone copies my team, who gives a toss. I am mainly wanting to win my leagues and thats it. Its not life or death to me to finish no.1 in the overall rankings like you though.

Anyone who knows anything about supercoach will know that players like Higgins, Raines, Skippy, etc look like being the bargin picks so its not exactly rocket science you mental midget! :eek:

I don't see how posting my team around is any different to everybody else. I have had several revisions of my team so I post it again when I change it to get feedback. Is that too hard for your lack of brain power to understand? :rolleyes:

Um, yeah and I am really 15, that must make you about 5 or 6 years old with your intelligent insight.

...so the same people you are blasting in every second thread for either disagreeing or having a crap team in the first place (and I'm the keyboard hero?! :rolleyes: ) ...are no different to your crowd of positive feedbackers.

I think you are getting me confussed with #6 Mark Williams. He is the one that seems to slag off every second person, not me.

You really have no idea do you? I feel sorry for you, I really do. :thumbsu:

I created this thread so everyone can feed info off each other not to FIGHT !!!! c'mon guys stick to the thread !!!

Here's one for ya !!!

Thoughts on Tambling ??? will Ben cousins experience ( in footy that is) rub off onto others at tigerland ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm a loser for defending myself against some squib that wants to take cheap pot shots at me? Hmmm. You must know alot about the term "loser" barracking for that pathetic rabble from out in the west mate. :eek:

In terms of Supercoach, I think Judd_Magic is due for a break-out season, he/she is in good form after coming off the second year blues and will solidify into the Bigfooty starting 22.

Mate you really are an idiot and have no idea. :rolleyes:

When did I ever say I could win the overall competition you moron???

And here's me making the idiotic assumption that because you think your team is so freakin' awesome... :eek:

Its not life or death to me to finish no.1 in the overall rankings like you though.

Another stupid assumption on my part...the self-appointed SC guru, with an opinion on every single team ever posted...
...the 3rd year veteran non-NOOB actually has no real intent on making a run at the big time...
...again, despite having a remarkably well balanced and powerful team...

Anyone who knows anything about supercoach will know that players like Higgins, Raines, Skippy, etc look like being the bargin picks so its not exactly rocket science you mental midget! :eek:

...hence me saying...a couple incredibly obvious "bargains", topped up with guns hardly takes up much brain power...hmmmm...short people...

so I post it again when I change it to get feedback. Is that too hard for your lack of brain power to understand? :rolleyes:

Well, it just might be...because if you look back about 3 pages now, you'll see someone giving you feedback, only walk head-long into a 2 or 3 post barrage of how scintillatingly magnificent your starting 22 are.

Anyway, this is all a bit easy...

Although, sorry razor...I wasn't aware scoring was based on immature personal taunts rather than any kind of logic or common sense...
...or making up words for that matter...Should I be upset at being called a Malaka?...anyone?

...looks like I'm taking a dive! ;)

FWIW, I wasn't necessarily having a go at you the person...simply pointing out that no matter how well your teams does (or shit mine is if it makes you happy ;) ), that it will be one of about 20,000 almost identical teams...
...just seems to me that'd youd be a lot loss cranky if you'd had a nap or two instead of slaving away all those late night on a team that you coul pick in 5 minutes flat! lol...I'm back up off the canvas!

Malaka?...anyone?

Greek for shit or ****...

Silly forum bantering doesn't prove anything... wait til the end of the season see who scores more points Christo or Judd

I put my money on Christo :thumbsu: Definatly sounds like he knows what hes talking about.

I created this thread so everyone can feed info off each other not to FIGHT !!!! c'mon guys stick to the thread !!!

Here's one for ya !!!

Thoughts on Tambling ??? will Ben cousins experience ( in footy that is) rub off onto others at tigerland ???

the bloke backed out of the contest twice last night, he shouldn't be getting a gig full stop

Greek for shit or ****...

Silly forum bantering doesn't prove anything... wait til the end of the season see who scores more points Christo or Judd

I put my money on Christo :thumbsu: Definatly sounds like he knows what hes talking about.

Ha! Ha! Christo knows jack sh1t. For my second year I did pretty dam well so I don't think I am too worried about what anyone thinks of my chances this year. I will happily be the dark horse thanks, pressures on you christo. :eek:

Having said that its just a game and I am realistic enough to know that I won't finish number 1 overall or even top 100 as I know that there is people who have played SC longer than me so will naturally do better, I have no problem with that!

Like I said I want to win my league matches and if I can improve my overall ranking then that will be a nice bonus.

You would think that I am treating SC as a matter of life and death the way Christo talks.

Some people take this game way too seriously..... :rolleyes:

Ha! Ha! Christo knows jack sh1t. For my second year I did pretty dam well so I don't think I am too worried about what anyone thinks of my chances this year. I will happily be the dark horse thanks, pressures on you christo. :eek:

Having said that its just a game and I am realistic enough to know that I won't finish number 1 overall or even top 100 as I know that there is people who have played SC longer than me so will naturally do better, I have no problem with that!

Like I said I want to win my league matches and if I can improve my overall ranking then that will be a nice bonus.

You would think that I am treating SC as a matter of life and death the way Christo talks.

Some people take this game way too seriously..... :rolleyes:

You really are a tosser.

And here's me making the idiotic assumption that because you think your team is so freakin' awesome... :eek:

I said my team was good, never said it was freaking awesome. I think I said it was well balanced. You obviously can't tell the difference and enjoy making things up! :rolleyes:

Another stupid assumption on my part...the self-appointed SC guru, with an opinion on every single team ever posted...
...the 3rd year veteran non-NOOB actually has no real intent on making a run at the big time...
...again, despite having a remarkably well balanced and powerful team...

SC Guru? No way am I a SC Guru. Again I never said that. I enjoy helping people out and offering my opinions but in no way does that make me a SC Guru. Yet again your imagination is in overdrive and you obviously are great at spinning alot of sh1t. 10/10 for creativity!

...hence me saying...a couple incredibly obvious "bargains", topped up with guns hardly takes up much brain power...hmmmm...short people...

let me trying make this easy for you to understand as its obvious you are struggling. I didn't burn the midnight oil picking these bargain players, I was simply trying different combination's and what structure I could get under the $10 million dollar salary cap. I can see a pattern developing here, you obviously fail to grasp the realms of reality and like to live in an imaginary world. Are you sure you have any brain cells still functioning? :eek:

Well, it just might be...because if you look back about 3 pages now, you'll see someone giving you feedback, only walk head-long into a 2 or 3 post barrage of how scintillatingly magnificent your starting 22 are.

Um, hello? Like I said before I responded to that criticism in a civil manor by stating that I don't think I have much to worry about with my team and rattled off the remaining players in my team. I then received alot of fantastic feedback saying I have one of the strongest lineups assembled on bigfooty. Again I didn't pay anyone to say this but I will take the kudos for my team.

You are really starting to fail here Christo.

Anyway, this is all a bit easy...

Although, sorry razor...I wasn't aware scoring was based on immature personal taunts rather than any kind of logic or common sense...
...or making up words for that matter...Should I be upset at being called a Malaka?...anyone?

...looks like I'm taking a dive! ;)

Firstly you call me immature yet you are the moron that starts up this whole immature rant in the first place. I would say you should take a look at yourself in the mirror but you have probably already shattered it.

Malaka a made up word? Again showing your complete stupidity and lack of knowledge. I will be suprised if you make the top 10,000 let alone the top 100.

FWIW, I wasn't necessarily having a go at you the person...simply pointing out that no matter how well your teams does (or shit mine is if it makes you happy ;) ), that it will be one of about 20,000 almost identical teams...
...just seems to me that'd youd be a lot loss cranky if you'd had a nap or two instead of slaving away all those late night on a team that you coul pick in 5 minutes flat! lol...I'm back up off the canvas!

Of course alot of teams are going to be identical. When there is a post your team thread and x,y player comparison thread then is it little wonder? Trading and injuries sort all this out during the season which means those identical teams will be looking less and less identical.

I'd let you get back up off the canvas but it looks like you have had the stuffing beaten out of you will all your made up bullshit that I have just shot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back