Players most likely to do a Barry Hall

Remove this Banner Ad

Waters isn't violent, he's extremely hard at the ball but just reckless sometimes.

Kerr would be more likely to have a brain explosion and punch someone, although the headbutt is more his style.

or the nut punch, can't forget that little move!!;)

Yeah kerry for the eagles no doubt. Just does dumb stuff from time to time for seemingly little reason. I don't think i've ever seen Lynchy upset, except when he misses another sitter from 25 out, let alone get close to having a brain snap.

Waters is more likely to be the one to cause a brain snap in someone else rather than have one himself, niggly little prick that he is.

My favourite player by the straight at Flemington, but back in the dark days at Hawthorn, especially when playing badly and interstate, I always thought the raging bull, Luke Hodge was a couple of twitches away from annihilating someone. Circa 2004/05.

If you ever get the opportunity to nip out onto the ground at a quartertime break in a preseason practice match...even if he's in a good mood...just look into his eyes. Totally bloodshot from the exercise...but a sight that makes you just think "i'm going to stand over there...way over there" if you were his opponent.

Having said that, it was mostly a feature of getting spanked on field, getting a supposed raw deal from the umpires, and a hostile away crowd...not so much of an issue now. He just looked likely to lose it.

I'll back the Jordan Lewis comment...and also Crawford, although his punches are unlikely to "Staker" someone.

For the hawks i think crawf. Brown is tough but fair, crawf has been doing some stupid things lately. For the coasters fletcher... haha. nah i think lynch would be the most likely maybe waters.
Although Crawf nowhere near as violent it is interesting that he has been rubbed out for striking twice within as many games played as Hall with nowhere near the hullabaloo.
Hall obviously has a few probs but it also makes you think theres a fair bit of beatup going on.

It does worry me with Browny that he might snap one day, he has been the model citizen since the '04 Grand Final, but Barry had also behaved for a while before this season as well:eek:

Charman is in exactly the same boat at Browny, seems to have calmed down a little over the past season or so, but is capable of snapping given the right (or wrong) moment.:eek:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Softest Of Soft ***** Ever In The History Of Afl/vfl.
LOL talking about Soft ***** Adam Hunter WOW.
Now he is soft, how is that atempt to have a go at Bazza after Hall hit Staker. Hunter went up trying to be a big man and got put straight on his arse. LOL LOL LOL
Sam butler did a better job.
Or was it Beau Waters.?????

Hasn't been seen at AFL level yet, but John Anthony.

Just wait till he loses it one time... Once in U/18s footy he started yelling at one of his own team's trainers during a game. He's got some aggro in him.

Generally though, most of our players are pretty disciplined. If Medhurst did it, it would probably be an Apollo Creed style fake wind-up and then hit him with the other hand.

Ports would be one of either; Matty Thomas, Michael Wilson or Dean Brogan. Probably the latter, definately not the Chad i would say.

Wilbur and Thomas are both hard at the ball but i've rarely seen either do anything stupid.

It would have to be Brogan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy i recken will hit someone
and yeh Jake King is a fisty little guy probably Richmond's best chance or richo

Are you having a laugh?? I can never recall him ever getting stuck into someone physically. Sure he loses his temper at teammates and umpires but Tivendale is more likely of punching on with an opposition player than the cho!

Much more chance of Black doing something stupid than Solly. Blacky's been on the angry pills lately.

Solly's been pretty disciplined since he's been at Freo.

and solly's undisciplined, but not malicious...IMO it takes a pretty weak guy to throw a punch like hall has done.

While Fevola and Waite are undisciplined, they are more likely to get done for dropping the knees or hip and shouldering the head. Aisake O'hAilpin seems to have a striking problem in the VFL, very passionate individual on the field.

Jordan Bannister is not adverse to using his fists but would probably not throw a haymaker out of frustration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players most likely to do a Barry Hall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back