Rumour Players wants out of Essendon MEGATHREAD - all rumours relating to Dons in here

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard that Fletcher wants out as well. Believes he will never get a fair crack at it until he moves to another club. Can't risk his future career on staying with the Bombers. Looking for a four year deal.

Have it on good authority that Crameri refuses to sign. Bulldogs have offered him $400 K plus each year for 3 years. Essendon simply can't match it and Crameri & his parents are disappointed in this issue & how Essendon basically let the Bendigo VFL side to fall over.

So no less than 24 hours ago - "NickMcCallum7 21h
Despite release of damning charge details, injured Bomber Michael Hurley still has confidence in James Hird "He is a great man." #7NewsMelb"

But he wants to get out? Sure thing.

Was it a written statement ..a tweet ..or did someone actually see him say it?

So no less than 24 hours ago - "NickMcCallum7 21h
Despite release of damning charge details, injured Bomber Michael Hurley still has confidence in James Hird "He is a great man." #7NewsMelb"

But he wants to get out? Sure thing.

one of the essendon players mum's was on triple m thismorning hiding under the name "Sarah" saying her son - an under 25 dons player - is almost ready to give the game away. she was upset and furious at hird.................

The mum said her boy was 20, turning 21 soon.

As far as I can tell, it has to be Ariel Steinburg's mother.

He is the only player that fits the age bracket - at 20 years & 11 months.

The other 20 year olds are around 20 & 6 months, etc.

Well the Age are reporting this morning that any player could walk out of Essendon for breach of contract. Breaching safe workplace laws and such

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many players are out of contract at seasons end? The only report I have is from 2012 and there are shit loads.

I would suspect that all Essendon player contracts could be ruled null and void due to Essendons systemic failures to adhere to OH&S, Duty of Care and Governance Rules. Could well be that EVERY Essendon player contract will have to be re-negotiated.

Hurley is the 1st high profile player to have indicated to the club that he wants out at season's end. From a source within the club.

Stay tuned
Stop being a moron and trying to scare us Essendon supporters... because your doing a good job of it. :confused:

The mum said her boy was 20, turning 21 soon.

As far as I can tell, it has to be Ariel Steinburg's mother.

He is the only player that fits the age bracket - at 20 years & 11 months.

The other 20 year olds are around 20 & 6 months, etc.
Oh, then we shouIdn't worry

If anyone watched the Hawks v Essendon game at the dome, at the end of the game Hurley and Hird seem to be having heated words, this is the probably at the same time Evans had a mental breakdown/health lapse or whatever it was. What I saw was Hurley and Hird having heated words, was quite funny.

Hurley is more than welcome at Collingwood i'd presume and lets hope we can get him as a free agent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Players wants out of Essendon MEGATHREAD - all rumours relating to Dons in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back