Autopsy Poop v port

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd quarter just killed any and every hope we had. Quite frankly it's a miracle they only managed to gain an extra 25 point lead in the second half, considering our heads dropped and our bench disappeared.

Just about done with the undynamic duo of Scott and Taylor. Our co-captain, you can guess which one, is pretty close to being in the same tier as them now.

Shattered for LDU. Zurharr looked pretty comfortable this week with his midfield and forward roles and got a great return. Spicy P has the same issues as last time we saw him at the level, but he had a couple of good possessions too.

Glad we didn't go the biff off the ball with JHF, but an extra hand of applause for Zurharr who nailed him with a bump, a tackle, and an accidental knee to the head. Was interesting seeing them actually line up on eachother a few times.

2nd quarter just killed any and every hope we had. Quite frankly it's a miracle they only managed to gain an extra 25 point lead in the second half, considering our heads dropped and our bench disappeared.

Just about done with the undynamic duo of Scott and Taylor. Our co-captain, you can guess which one, is pretty close to being in the same tier as them now.

Shattered for LDU. Zurharr looked pretty comfortable this week with his midfield and forward roles and got a great return. Spicy P has the same issues as last time we saw him at the level, but he had a couple of good possessions too.

Glad we didn't go the biff off the ball with JHF, but an extra hand of applause for Zurharr who nailed him with a bump, a tackle, and an accidental knee to the head. Was interesting seeing them actually line up on eachother a few times.
Taylor, Scott, McDonald, Perez.

The least dynamic group of outside footballers in the league. They’re not clean, their skills are well below par, they’re consistently beaten 1v1.

It’s diabolical.

Some really weak efforts out there. Sheezel getting upset in the last says it all. Who can blame him when McKay (a mountain of a man) can't hold a tackle against finlayson... :$ and he has LMac turning over the ball at will.

Scott is genuinely softer than an u12 kid. Drop him.

Taylor, Spicer...weak. I'd delist both immediately.

Disappointed in Perez. Had so much promise. Looks cooked. 2nd knee reco has done him dirty.

So much deadwood still.

Haven't seen intent from this team since the early days of Shaw' reign. Against Richmond rings a bell.

Positives.

LDU looked good before his hammy exploded. Zurhaar was good through the middle.

Curtis did some nice things sans that horrific set shot.

Goldy was good.

Sheezel alright. Simpkin alright.

The rest can FRO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone keeping a list of the Port Trolls visiting in here

Revenge is always best served up cold

Like another Prelim failure

Maybe a GF loss like 2007?

Munro88
Im not sure why they came to troll when their prized pick was no better than half our players out there and had the luxury of being in a dominating team.

He was pretty much non-existent in that contest. Not sure I would be celebrating what they gave up for an average plodder.

Smashed in

Centre clearances
Inside 50s
Tackles
Had 69 Turnovers
Port had 17 more tackles than us.

Poor all around
And now injuries galore on top of it all
Sydney awaits coming off two losses

How come last year when we kept getting belted it was Nobel’s fault but now it’s our players and the list manager? Yes the players are terrible but the game plan is non existent. The coaching of this club is as poor as it has ever been.
Plenty of posters around here display a complete lack of honesty with our on field abilities.

I got a little sucked in myself preseason, but now see it clearly

Turned it off at half time, so can’t speak on anything in the second half.

That 2nd quarter was an absolute disgrace. They should be made to watch that shit on repeat all week until they put their hands up and be accountable for their own weak performances.

Completely over this shit. 2-3m handballs straight to the ground. Absolutely no care with footskills, McDonalds kicking and decision making is absolutely garbage and we are stuck with the clown as captain.

This ain’t turning in the next 12-24 months, you are dreaming if you disagree. There’s going to be yet another massive list turnover before we are competitive again and that’s going to lengthen the “rebuild” again.

Never turned a game off early in my life, that 2nd qtr made me have to go for a drive and clear the head. So f*cking frustrating atm.

Oh well, I guess suffering for the next couple of years it is… depressing.

Taylor, Scott, McDonald, Perez.

The least dynamic group of outside footballers in the league. They’re not clean, their skills are well below par, they’re consistently beaten 1v1.

It’s diabolical.
Scott gets to some good positions, but either others aren’t working hard enough or he is choosing the wrong options.
I want to like Taylor, but finding it increasingly difficult.
Perez is just puzzling.
The fact McDonald has three more years after this clouds my judgment of him I think.

Some really weak efforts out there. Sheezel getting upset in the last says it all. Who can blame him when McKay (a mountain of a man) can't hold a tackle against finlayson... :$ and he has LMac turning over the ball at will.

Scott is genuinely softer than an u12 kid. Drop him.

Taylor, Spicer...weak. I'd delist both immediately.

Disappointed in Perez. Had so much promise. Looks cooked. 2nd knee reco has done him dirty.

So much deadwood still.

Haven't seen intent from this team since the early days of Shaw' reign. Against Richmond rings a bell.
What happened with Sheez mate?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Turned it off at half time, so can’t speak on anything in the second half.

That 2nd quarter was an absolute disgrace. They should be made to watch that s**t on repeat all week until they put their hands up and be accountable for their own weak performances.

Completely over this s**t. 2-3m handballs straight to the ground. Absolutely no care with footskills, McDonalds kicking and decision making is absolutely garbage and we are stuck with the clown as captain.

This ain’t turning in the next 12-24 months, you are dreaming if you disagree. There’s going to be yet another massive list turnover before we are competitive again and that’s going to lengthen the “rebuild” again.

Never turned a game off early in my life, that 2nd qtr made me have to go for a drive and clear the head. So f*cking frustrating atm.

Oh well, I guess suffering for the next couple of years it is… depressing.
Yes it will IF…

1.Wardlaw
2.TT
3.George
4.Goater
5.Powell or Phillips make it , chances are both won’t
6. Our first pick in 23
7. Poorts first in 23

That’s seven shitmen removed, a solid start imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Poop v port

Remove this Banner Ad