Autopsy Poop v port

Remove this Banner Ad

**** that. I'm heading to the Parental Palace, my mum's cooking a Lamb Roast (with her homemade Mint sauce) tonight so I'll enjoy something today.

Scott gets to some good positions, but either others aren’t working hard enough or he is choosing the wrong options.
I want to like Taylor, but finding it increasingly difficult.
Perez is just puzzling.
The fact McDonald has three more years after this clouds my judgment of him I think.
Getting caught out on turnovers kills them. I think the work rates/kilometers are there, just other options are used or the ball goes back the other way. As well as neither of them are super flashy runners - Matera, Mainwaring, Greig, Flower, Alves etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked like he was fed up with it all to me...hope that's not the case
Tbf, I can't blame him. One of very few that has tried his guts out every week and performed consistently to an acceptable level, and the rest of the team serves up this shit. Why would he be content with that?

* that. I'm heading to the Parental Palace, my mum's cooking a Lamb Roast (with her homemade Mint sauce) tonight so I'll enjoy something today.
You're standing Tom Cruise up? :cool:

Looked like he was fed up with it all to me...hope that's not the case
One of not many blokes who can football, and wants the ball.

You're standing Tom Cruise up? :cool:
Mum could serve up a bowl of Brussel Sprouts and I would stand up that little turd, I took all my Jack Reacher novel's out the back and set them alight when I found out he was playing the part, he is the worst actor in history.

Naomi Watts on the other hand...;)

Last edited:
Plenty of posters around here display a complete lack of honesty with our on field abilities.

I got a little sucked in myself preseason, but now see it clearly

It’s pretty much the same bunch of misfits that can’t execute the basics.

Noble apparently alienated the playing group to the point it was fractured. Clarko is trying to put it back together.

It’s pretty much the same bunch of misfits that can’t execute the basics.

Noble apparently alienated the playing group to the point it was fractured. Clarko is trying to put it back together.
puzzle-angry.gif

Missed the second half, had to drive to country Vic. giantroo and chance of a clip of the bull v Judas clashes?
Z in trouble at all? JB didn’t do Z many favours on radio. Standard.
He should be fine, all three incidents were in the contest at the very least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Poop v port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back