Game Day Port Adelaide v Essendon Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointed in the right way. Not our best game skill wise but the effort and application was there. Essendon matched that intensity and made us pay when we didn't perform (2Qtr) where we didn't make them in the 4th when we were on top. Not our most even performance either.

One thing that stomach injections of "non-performance enhancing drugs" doesn't cause is Essendons ability to hit a target by foot. They hit so many long leads by foot that you have to sit back and admire. Now the ability to make those leads over and over... ;)

But seriously we lost to the better team today and with 6 minutes to go we looked like we were going to roll over the top. love that we can always be a chance to win instead of the other way around.

lastly Ebert is a star. Lad.

2nd lastly, Lobbe is having a fantastic run.

I think it might have had something to do with his reaction when Hamish got knocked over after taking a mark? He got into it a bit with the Essendon players. Cant recall their fans booing him before that..

Pretty poor act for him to give Mark Baguley shit about a birth mark also, you guys can have him, seeing him play on and miss that snap didn't surprise one little bit.

Oh, Lobbe getting absolutely crushed in the second quarter really hurt. His turnaround helped immensely.

Pretty poor act for him to give Mark Baguley shit about a birth mark also, you guys can have him, seeing him play on and miss that snap didn't surprise one little bit.

Children!

It's unsubstantiated rumour time!

Still backed up with 19 touches, 3 clearances and 1 contested mark. He's getting there.
Does some really strong things undone by lapses in confidence and concentration. There were three or four much worse than him today. Does lack leg speed though but is a good inside warrior.

We need to persevere with him at AFL level now. Develop evenness and consistency in our midfield to cover the likes of Boak or Hartlett when they are injured or quiet.

I've read a lot of negative comments and sure we lost but we showed were not far away. Just a few missed set shots and a bit of composure hurt us. for those those bagging hammer are u mad he is a gun and our best player... Also Moore and pittard showed me enough to say they will also be guns leave them in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At one point in the last qtr a bombers player fell to the ground, possibly winded, then Goddard threw the player he was running with to the ground. Was it O'shea? What's shizzy done?

Gee you must be a top bloke, wish I had you as a mate, lower than a lizard's ballbag buddy

I'm not an expert on reptile anatomy but I'm pretty sure lizards don't have scrotums.

Speaking of which, don't steroids shrink the testes?

Thought Robbie Gray played one of his better games today. Three goals (one was a gift) and 20 disposals.

He's beginning to look like the old Robbie Gray.

Yes, liked his efforts, in particular going back with the flight in the first quarter and that 40m goal on his left from a half chance (one of the rare ones we actually took), but geez the low percentage snap early in the last when he had Schulz, Boak and Westhoff(?) all in space in the corrdior was a bad look and for me was up there with Monfries not facing up to his demons in the third as genuine supporter screaming moments.

That would suggest its pretty low than yeah?

No, it would suggest its reproductive organs are internal, and therefore higher than its feet, belly, underside of tail, etc.

No champ but judging by the '' r u '' your obviously still drinking goon bags in a park for a thrill

You say that, like it's a bad thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port Adelaide v Essendon Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back