Game Day PORT ADELAIDE V FREMANTLE ROUND 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone is turning the ball over. Everyone. Walters turned it over twice in 2 mins
Then we win a free and B.Hill turns it over. We win the ball back and Fyfe turns it over.
We deliver it lace out and McCarthy drops the mark.

Basic skills are terrible. Play the kids now. No way are the worse than the crap the 'seniors' are dishing up.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are easily the worst team in the comp. Just a disgrace. No game plan, no skills, no team work. ****ed. I can't see us beating anyone this year.

Sack the coach. It's the only solution.

It's time. Ross Lyon has his strengths, rebuilds were never his thing. He's like an Italian soccer coach, he likes older tactically aware players that can make their own decisions on the field and are already developed on the basics. We need a coach who can build a team from the ground up with a fairly rigid structure so that the players know where they need to be positionally and can concentrate on their disposal and getting the best out of their endurance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you on the spectrum? Serious question.
Are you mentally all there? Serious question. You bitch that Ross doesn't play the kids yet Weller played most of last year, Blakely played a lot and Tucker played a few games. What more do you want? Be like Melbourne where they played the kids who got so disillusioned that they didn't develop and they had to rebuild before they even rebuilt?

People talking about sacking Lyon, who do you realistically replace him with?

AFAIK, not a whole lot out there atm.

Edit* In b4 inanimate carbon rod

At this point it doesn't matter. We'd be better with no coach at all. The players have clearly lost faith in him and the only way he knows how to coach was outdated 3 years ago.

Remind me again why our board dogged Mark Harvey for this...
Oh give it a rest. Harvey isn't fit to tie Lyons shoes.

I remember getting destroyed at the MCG by the demons who were shocking by 100 points.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I suggested that SPP should be a legitimate option for us with our first pick and was rounded told that I didn't have a clue by a couple of folk on here. I hope you blokes are watching this game and paying attention to his pace, aggression, athleticism and even his skill!

People talking about sacking Lyon, who do you realistically replace him with?

AFAIK, not a whole lot out there atm.

Fremantle is one of the best supported and best sponsored clubs in the comp. We have surplus funds for the coaching department and in the salary cap, and brand new training facilities. If there's a talented assistant out there, they'd have to have a really good reason not to take the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back