Game Day PORT ADELAIDE V FREMANTLE ROUND 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you mentally all there? Serious question. You bitch that Ross doesn't play the kids yet Weller played most of last year, Blakely played a lot and Tucker played a few games. What more do you want? Be like Melbourne where they played the kids who got so disillusioned that they didn't develop and they had to rebuild before they even rebuilt?

Some facts for you brosephine:

* We only played the kids last year after we were already 0-5, Fyfe and Sandi were out for the season and our season was gone.
* Literally every player over 24 on our list is playing today. Only kids are playing WAFL.
* We have the 3rd oldest team in the AFL this week.

Just stop with your constant idiotic defense of everything Lyon does. Lyon doesn't play kids unless he's forced to. The entire world knows this except for you.

People talking about sacking Lyon, who do you realistically replace him with?

AFAIK, not a whole lot out there atm.

Edit* In b4 inanimate carbon rod

Who would've nominated Don Pyke a couple years ago? Or Luke Beveridge? Both came in to their clubs in desperate circumstances as untried coaches.

Look at Adelaide's free flowing, aggressive, through the corridor play so far this year. Look at the bulldogs.

There is plenty of gold around in some of the untried assistant coaches

You have a coach who puts "great effort" above skill level. Its a running transition game. our handballs to the outside is poor we are very good handballing to flatfooted players. as for our field kicking.

Transition from our back half was non event in 2016 and has gorn backward in 2017 after two games.

If we going to get flogged lets get more game time into Balic, Tabs & Collins

I reckon it's coaching. We're not allowed to take risks. It's pissweak.

I think they are taking risks but not hitting targets so getting killed.. The players are not chasing tackling or doing the basics. You don't have to coach that.Our young players like Blakely Weller Tucker have been poor. I like Langdon though.

Sandilands seems unable to mark anything. I am critical of Mundy because his player just walks away from him.Neale is struggling. Walters seems out of sorts.

At least Kersten has looked better. Thank goodness for Hill boys

Lets look forward to Roly's presser after game and play Bullshit Lyon Bingo:

"the forward line is a work in progress"
" it's not ideal"
"they beat us on the spread"
"as a club we are about achieving excellence"
"they managed to get one out the back"
"we let ourselves down"
"there were some positives to be drawn"

You are all wrong. Ross isn't protecting the youngsters from AFL. He's protecting them from our **** game plan.

We all want changes but who are these kids you're talking about. Apart from Balic who? Collins ,Sheridan, Crosier are hardly kids. Its not only Dawson ,Ibbotson Sutcliffe turning it over its Walters ,Fyfe ,they are all crap at the minute . I'm stuffed for ideas. Thankfully I'm off to Europe where I can forget about the shitty game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets look forward to Roly's presser after game and play Bullshit Lyon Bingo:

"the forward line is a work in progress"
" it's not ideal"
"they beat us on the spread"
"as a club we are about achieving excellence"
"they managed to get one out the back"
"we let ourselves down"
"there were some positives to be drawn"

yep same old same old. get rid of him, love a good CAM SHEPPARD

Some facts for you brosephine:

* We only played the kids last year after we were already 0-5, Fyfe and Sandi were out for the season and our season was gone.
* Literally every player over 24 on our list is playing today. Only kids are playing WAFL.
* We have the 3rd oldest team in the AFL this week.

Just stop with your constant idiotic defense of everything Lyon does. Lyon doesn't play kids unless he's forced to. The entire world knows this except for you.
But some youth are playing. Playing youth for the sake of I creates a culture of players not earning games and thinking they don't have to give their all. Do we really want that?

People talking about sacking Lyon, who do you realistically replace him with?

AFAIK, not a whole lot out there atm.

Edit* In b4 inanimate carbon rod

If we start looking now, which we should and talking to people then I'm sure we can unearth someone. There's bound to be talent behind Fagan, Pyke, Bevo, Clarkson and even Bolton.

Are you mentally all there? Serious question. You bitch that Ross doesn't play the kids yet Weller played most of last year, Blakely played a lot and Tucker played a few games. What more do you want? Be like Melbourne where they played the kids who got so disillusioned that they didn't develop and they had to rebuild before they even rebuilt?
Geezuz buddy my first comment was completely tongue in cheek. You came back with an insult regarding my age/memory, suggesting you'd missed the joke and taken my comment literally - a common feature of people on the spectrum. No shame in that, but clearly by this response questioning my mental capacity (another discriminatory and judgemental comment), you seem to think that being born with ASD is something to be ashamed about, in which case you might need to reassess how you view diversity and people who don't fit the main box of "normal" in our society, because you have some key issues surrounding this.

I suggested that SPP should be a legitimate option for us with our first pick and was rounded told that I didn't have a clue by a couple of folk on here. I hope you blokes are watching this game and paying attention to his pace, aggression, athleticism and even his skill!

If that was me I apologize. His kicking is better at afl level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back