Game Day PORT ADELAIDE V FREMANTLE ROUND 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is more about shocking structure and no plan B , you can get upset at me but is a problem that need change. Changing players will not change much .

True Meima but training is all about fast transition. They get to the game and what they practice at training is thrown out the window and its straight into the static stop start crap until they turn it over. The players are either dumb or not listening.

Drinking game for the second half.

1 shot for ever Freo clanger.
1 shot for every time Freo turn over to Port.
1 shot for every dropped mark.
1 shot for every time the camera is on Ross looking clueless in the box.
Stop it I'm already drunk

True Meima but training is all about fast transition. They get to the game and what they practice at training is thrown out the window and its straight into the static stop start crap until they turn it over. The players are either dumb or not listening.
Or not good enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross: credit to port , they are on the rise and confident is high after last week win for them .
Everyone else: Ross is a crap coach and the other team winning has nothing to do with confidence and everything to do with him playing the same carp over and over again

Our backline:

Dawson - spud
Ibbotson - half a spud
Sutcliffe - spud
Johnson - now a spud
Spurr - half a spud
Hamling - willing to give time, at the moment spud

Two Port players one Docker up the centre of our forward line. **** me. And it's always Walters. So predictable.

We all want changes but who are these kids you're talking about. Apart from Balic who? Collins ,Sheridan, Crosier are hardly kids. Its not only Dawson ,Ibbotson Sutcliffe turning it over its Walters ,Fyfe ,they are all crap at the minute . I'm stuffed for ideas. Thankfully I'm off to Europe where I can forget about the shitty game.
It's more to the fact we have one of the oldest 22 out there this week. There has to be a change. The older guys that arnt performing should be out. Balic should be in for starters averaging nearly 30 possessions a game. Yes he may turn it over but there are a lot of seniors doing the same out there as you have mentioned and others. Logue was are first pick in the draft. Sam Powell peppers for port is out there and showing good signs. How about give logue a go. Hughes Collins arnt kids but they arnt in a age bracket that makes them not. We can't keep going on like this. It's time for change and the sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back