Game Day Port Adelaide v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So this is what a game day thread looks like. I remember them from the past, but couldn't quite picture one accurately. So long ago, so many memories.

4 points and some form to carry into next week.

Still dont beleive our season hinges on winning this or any other particular game. We will drop a game or 2, it doesnt matter which, though would be a great troll to drop this, and be written off, slip back under the radar etc. As long as we then win the games against fellow finals, top 4 contenders.

Massively surprised at Clarkos challenge. If I have an issue, its the humility and respect he shows this mob. Have always thought he was the one with the issue regarding them, not the players. Just far too much respect.

Hawks by 10 goals after that revup, or the balls to mouth it. Would be satisfied with the 4 points and increasing form.

Who's going tonight?

I'll be there, where do Hawks supporters hang out stand/sit there??

Pumped... we got to make some noise for once

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's going tonight?

I'll be there, where do Hawks supporters hang out stand/sit there??

Pumped... we got to make some noise for once
I'll be there. My members seat is up in the gods in the eastern stand.

Cheersquad will be at the northern end on the hill. That's probably the best place to go.

I like how two wins in a row is suddenly a team having the wood on us, always winning etc.
Sure they have won three out of the last four, we've won six out of ten including five in a row.

That first loss we played three rucks, BB got injured and the likes of Callahan and Simpkin were in the team, we all know what happened first game last year and the second loss footy was the last thing on most of the clubs mind.

2013 was the last time a team had three wins in a row against us and that was Geelong, Port are not Geelong I expect the boys to come out tonight and do everything they can to keep it that way

Can see why Clarko said what he did yesterday....Port seem to play their best against the Hawks...Our mids will need to be on big time. Kane Mitchell destroyed Cotchin last week and will tag Sam Mitchell, who hasn't played well when tagged this year. Hill needs to pull his finger out and provide some run. Smith and Hartung will be crucial as well. Shiels must start on Robbie Gray from the opening bounce, not wait until he's had 15 and kicked 2 goals before half time.
This is a MASSIVE match. Lose this and next week's match against the Swans at the SCG becomes a mini-final. Drop the next two and top 4 is shot with Cats, GWS and Crows having dream runs home. Still have a trip to Perth to come as well. Will take a 1-point win, as long as they get the 4 points.

Massively surprised at Clarkos challenge. If I have an issue, its the humility and respect he shows this mob. Have always thought he was the one with the issue regarding them, not the players. Just far too much respect.
Agree. Very unusual for Clarko to take this approach against any team. Only thing I can think of is that Clarko reckons Port is already primed to go hard, and our boys need a wake up to make sure they take it up to Port from the first bounce.

Sensing that we'll come out tonight looking like a much better team than we have for so much of this season. A relentless performance.
We can hope, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back