Game Day Port Adelaide v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win tonight and we start to cement a top four spot and probably end Port's hopes of finals.

Sounds good to me. I have a completely irrational hatred of Port. God they annoy the shit out of me.

I reckon Burgoyne is going to have a massive game.

It'd be fun to see Cegs, Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis start the centre bounce.

Help! Pre game drinks location is ????
The Strathmore Hotel on North Tce (opposite the Adelaide Railway station) is where I go. Generally has a fair few Hawks supporters there.

Percentage booster anyone? :rolleyes::D
Now we've had all three of danger game, late change and % booster, pregame is done can we start the actual game now the day is really dragging

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is set up for Jonathan Ceglar. He's been steadily improving all season and has had a couple of outstanding tap downs to Burgoyne. Port have been setting up to rove off the opposition ruck so I am expecting we'll look to counter that. Cegs, as the best ruck on the park, should really look to exploit Trengove, Dixon et al.
McEvoy is going to confuse the hell out of the Port mids in that case.

Should be a very good game, centrebet odds are Hawks $1.75 Port $2.10 and to be completely honest I agree with those odds because the style the Port and GWS play always gets through us.
Last 5 games against Port we have only one and that was only by 3, we could've lost that game as well.
Every game we've the Giants they have narrowed the margin we beat them by in the first time we played (150 or there abouts to 60 odd and then we have lost the last two).
The game should be tough but I believe if Cyril and Poppy can work their way down the field and produce some run and if Tim and James can hold some good marks and kick straight we should get over the line.

Has Hilly marked up a hard ball get yet or have I gone a little early.;)

Since our big loss to GWS we have had the best attack and defence in terms of scores for and scores against.
Our form is underrated. Tonight and next week will show the comp why we are gunning for a fourth straight flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back