Port Adelaide v West Coast - 4.10 Sunday 10th May @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a general question; say if bobby or glove or someone bumps kennedy or chops his arm in a marking contest and he re-injures his elbow is that on us for not necessarily targeting but injuring him again or is it on west coast as a club for putting him out there when he is susceptible?

I still remember the 04 grand final when chad knocked jono brown's knee

and the scott brothers zooming around like bumper cars owning nick riewoldt

but that's definitely on west coast for putting an injured man out there

So how does Lake bumping into Hammer when he's going off injured work then?
That's shitty. Of the guy is out of the game leave him.

That's shitty. Of the guy is out of the game leave him.
Was in the Hawks game couple of weeks ago here. Lake gets injured & when he's jogging off finds time to bang into Hammer.
Most coaches would of gone spare at Lake.
Hammer couldn't retaliate or he'd be a bully,
Oh wait…

with watching the Wobblers/Cats game so far upto 1/2 time it just goes to show how our game is a real danger game if you show up with a attitude of being comfortable with your previous efforts, we need to switched on, talent and expectations of a easier draw will not get us over the line, desperation , hardworking all game and making the most of our chances will go a long way towards a win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with watching the Wobblers/Cats game so far upto 1/2 time it just goes to show how our game is a real danger game if you show up with a attitude of being comfortable with your previous efforts, we need to switched on, talent and expectations of a easier draw will not get us over the line, desperation , hardworking all game and making the most of our chances will go a long way towards a win

huh? Collingwood\Geelong is nothing like Port vs West Coast. People got a bit carried away with Collingwood beating spoon contenders.

huh? Collingwood\Geelong is nothing like Port vs West Coast. People got a bit carried away with Collingwood beating spoon contenders.

it shows that if you're complacent a game up for grabs slips through your fingers, beating top 4 contenders means jack shit if we drop games we're expected to win, we don't want to fall into the trap of thinking it's all just going to happen because we done well with our initial tough tests, 2013/14 showed we can fall into lapses

Yeah if collingwood was a raging favourite playing a clearly weaker team you could use that comparison. The only people I have come across today who thought they were the hot pick were the ch7 commentary team who are still struggling with how the pies lose

Yeah if collingwood was a raging favourite playing a clearly weaker team you could use that comparison. The only people I have come across today who thought they were the hot pick were the ch7 commentary team who are still struggling with how the pies lose
Yup, I dpnt bet often, only when I think it's a pretty good bet. The odds on Geelong were great, but anyone could see they were favourites looking at previous games.

it shows that if you're complacent a game up for grabs slips through your fingers, beating top 4 contenders means jack shit if we drop games we're expected to win, we don't want to fall into the trap of thinking it's all just going to happen because we done well with our initial tough tests, 2013/14 showed we can fall into lapses
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide v West Coast - 4.10 Sunday 10th May @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back