Port Adelaide v West Coast - 4.10 Sunday 10th May @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You can wear this one mate ;)

31481-port-adelaide-power-kids-empire-t-shirt-1000.jpg
Where do i get this...

I must have one

Edit: saw your link above...now where is my credit card

I hope our players go hard on Kennedy if he plays..need that bit of mongrel
I always thought that if you go into a game injured you were fair game but 2 weeks ago one of our guys got a warning from the ump for getting into rockliff's sore ribs .
Apparently since the Johnson / Baker incident there is a rule about targeting a players injuries off the ball .
I think Kennedy will be a late out anyway .

It is a shit rule... if you take the field you are cleared to play and ergo... you are not injured.

Massive difference to the situation whereby Kennedy re-injures his elbow is limping from the ground to the interchange bench and someone comes and gives him a bump.

A hyper extended elbow would seem an odd injury to attack anyway - it isn't like a broken bone which would be painful to touch, the elbow would have to be bent I''m guessing and that isn't exactly cool

Posted on your board earlier fells - realy looking forward to whether the guys who have started to show a bit of form can take it up to a quality team.

I don't expect a win, but i do expect a hard scrap and will more likely measure our success or otherwise on the defensive pressure we bring.

With Schultz, Ryder and Westhoff - I just don't see how we can cover them all

Whats the chances of being able to rock up say 30 mins before the game and getting a general admission seat on level 1 near those pockets of the goals hill end? Is it gonna get over 40?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the chances of being able to rock up say 30 mins before the game and getting a general admission seat on level 1 near those pockets of the goals hill end? Is it gonna get over 40?
I reckon you'll be fine.

Wouldn't mind krak as sub as the eagles have more marking small forwards than genuine crumbers except cripps who I think impey would go to.

Jonas-Hill (has been in good form)
Impey-Cripps
Pittard-LeCras
Carlile-Kennedy
Hombsch-McInnes
Trengove-Sinclair

Surprised they haven't gone Lycett in the extended squad.

what sort of crowd can we expect on Mothers day?

my iphone temperature projection for sunday is suggest rain - I suspect crowd could be anything from high 30's to low 40's?

what sort of crowd can we expect on Mothers day?

my iphone temperature projection for sunday is suggest rain - I suspect crowd could be anything from high 30's to low 40's?
By the looks of the number of tickets available, looming rain and late sunday I think 38-40 will be about right.

Just a general question; say if bobby or glove or someone bumps kennedy or chops his arm in a marking contest and he re-injures his elbow is that on us for not necessarily targeting but injuring him again or is it on west coast as a club for putting him out there when he is susceptible?

I still remember the 04 grand final when chad knocked jono brown's knee

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide v West Coast - 4.10 Sunday 10th May @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back