Port Adelaide v West Coast - 4.10 Sunday 10th May @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Just scan the kids ticket cautiously and walk in...

When Wylde jnr doesn't attend games, my mates use his ticket all the time.
How do you scan 'cautiously'?
I actually wondered, when you scan them, does it come up 'kids/adult' on the ticket 'inspector' side?

Just scan the kids ticket cautiously and walk in...

When Wylde jnr doesn't attend games, my mates use his ticket all the time.
Yup, they don't man every one, it shows up a different coloured light. I bring people through on my kids membership when I can't take them to keep attendances up and have converted quite a few people to full membership this way. Bringing a Crow fan who admitted to cheering for Port during the showdown and who is wondering why that happened to him :).

How do you scan 'cautiously'?
I actually wondered, when you scan them, does it come up 'kids/adult' on the ticket 'inspector' side?

Just don't flash around the different colour on the back of the ticket.. Have someone walk fairly closely in front of you.

There is no different message on the scanner.

Just don't flash around the different colour on the back of the ticket.. Have someone walk fairly closely in front of you.

There is no different message on the scanner.
AH yeh, I see, they are a different colour. Caution, guile and cunning required!

I don't know about Adelaide Oval but it definitely does in the MCC Members here in Melbourne. 2012 QF, Hawthorn vs Collingwood I had a child ticket and was knocked back at the gate, delayed me just getting into the ground by a whole hour. :mad:

Let's say this is a legit thing. That a significant number of their 1st round picks are too prone to the 'go-home' factor. So prone that it doesnt matter what the club does in trying to assimilate the draftees into staying at Brisbane. The question then has to be asked, why does Brisbane pick so many of this type of 1st round draftee?

Brisbane look to be in a world of hurt. You'd hope that they can get themselves on the right track, with or without the AFL's help. Going to be hard work either way though.
Yep, I said the same thing - if in the magical land of fairies where all 1st round picks are full of self-entitlement, are Brisbane asking themselves whether they're performing adequate personality and fit screening of their draft candidates? Of course not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. The light either comes up as a tick or a cross, nothing different for the kids.

Not sure about this. They stop to ask people for concession cards, unless that is purely off them seeing the ticket.

Not sure about this. They stop to ask people for concession cards, unless that is purely off them seeing the ticket.

Yeah. When I was a scarf-dragging student the turnstiles at footy park had a green light and an orange light atop them.

Scanned Adult would trigger green.

Scanned Concession would trigger green and orange.

It'd be remiss of the SMA to not implement the same system otherwise what would be the point of a multi-tiered pricing system.

You bringing Vools along mate? Would be good to catch up with both of you guys at the Village pre game.
Yeh, probably as kids may not be able to come. Should make him go through on the kids ticket! Yeh, will head down to Village for sure.

He can probably pass for a child haha, just get him to dress up in his Harry Potter costume for the lulz.
If I really wanted to be embarrassed I would get him to wear a Crows guernsey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide v West Coast - 4.10 Sunday 10th May @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back