2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows Reserves - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm certainly not seeing what people have been frothing over on the main board.

ehhh mah geeerrrdddd the structure Portia!

I'm sorry, but that may have been the kick that ends it for him unless he does something remarkable the rest of the game.
What do you mean? All of his set shots are like that and he regularly misses from 15m out in front.

Having said that this is one of his better games so far. He will kick 1 or 2 crumb goals in the second half and people will call for him to come in.

I'm still trying to come to terms with Butcher's kick, some 15 min ago.

What did I just see? Surely he's taking the piss now? You just can't kick a footy like that ever!

I feel so sorry for him. I think he kneed it on to his shin, that ran down to his boot, that then tumble punted a good 15m :confused:

You couldn't do that again if you tried.

Wow - sad.

Geez, we should be another couple of goals up.

Pretty bloody obvious why Ken & co. make the ins and outs each week.

Gonna reserve my judgment on Butch until the final siren blows.

But his first half was so bad it wasn't even disgraceful...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just dont understand how you can have a ball drop like that. Im no more than a park footballer but even I can drop the ball from hand to foot without it doing a forward half spin like that. Its actually harder to get the ball to spin like that than dropping it straight. How can you not fix that 5 years into an elite sporting system?

I just dont understand how you can have a ball drop like that. Im no more than a park footballer but even I can drop the ball from hand to foot without it doing a forward half spin like that. Its actually harder to get the ball to spin like that than dropping it straight. How can you not fix that 5 years into an elite sporting system?

Hell, if Jarrod Cotton can learn to drop a ball properly...

I'm still trying to come to terms with Butcher's kick, some 15 min ago.

What did I just see? Surely he's taking the piss now? You just can't kick a footy like that ever!

I feel so sorry for him. I think he kneed it on to his shin, that ran down to his boot, that then tumble punted a good 15m :confused:

You couldn't do that again if you tried.

Wow - sad.

It is very sad, the bloke just has to be absolutely cooked mentally, he is in the wilderness and it's going to be a very long way back for him from where he is now.

All we can hope for is that he can salvage something in the 2nd half, to at least regain some self esteem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back