2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows Reserves - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Fart arsing around on that effort to kick a goal but great tackle by Butcher on Rutten. If that wasnt incorrect disposal then i have no idwa what is.

Has Clurey been n the bench? Didnt see him all qtr then saw him twice in a minute.

Butch gets a deserved free straight in front. But **** me what a ball drop. Disgraceful kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't find it anywhere oh well.Nowhere streaming it live online either ah well what a bummer

Go to the Sanfl website and see if they have a link to a broadcast. Sometimes my mate Damo calls a game via the sanfl website when no radio station is calling the game.

inb4 sam gray picked this week as chf

This was butch's opportunity to grasp an afl call up even 10 goals in the last quarter wont save him now

geez got to say every time I've watched the Maggies on TV we've looked horrendous, we play with no system, that Butcher shot on goal was laughable, see better disposal at Auskick:rolleyes:, better pull their fingers out or this will be another game blown, we look like directionless chooks and making the Crows look competent:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows Reserves - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back