Autopsy Port defeat Freo by some margin idk anyway the season's over

Remove this Banner Ad

Simply too wasteful, 9.13 to 13.9 says it all.

If Serong wants to take that next step into the truly elite, he needs to spend this off-season working on his goal kicking.

How good is it to have Driz back? Small beacon of hope to end the season.

Voss had an alright game.

Reidy also performed respectably.

Cox did not pay his debt and it's currently accumulating.

Was this Walters last game?

It's funny how the umpiring in the Carlton/Saints game and the umpiring in the Fremantle/Port game both favoured the same team.

We pretend to be a serious football club for a while then the mask comes off and its clear we are not.

Port were clean getting the ball from inside to out and kicked more goals than points.

Freo fumbled constantly and kicked more points than goals.
It really just boils down that that. We aren’t a serious club. We aren’t a ruthless club.

It's 12pm here so I'm going to the pub soon to drown my sorrorws. Shit year to go with my own personal shit year.
I hear ya! I hope the pub there has a great tap list and you get to enjoy many tasty beverages, and spare a thought for me as I try keeping this lot in line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really just boils down that that. We aren’t a serious club. We aren’t a ruthless club.
Of course we aren’t. This club operates in a void of accountability with the most apologist fans in the land. It’s sad for long term members, but the weight of opinion is clearly with the irrational optimists.

Disappointed World Cup GIF by Goldmaster

Of course we aren’t. This club operates in a void of accountability with the most apologist fans in the land. It’s sad for long term members, but the weight of opinion is clearly with the irrational optimists.
I just hope my little sister gets to see a premiership in her lifetime. I certainly won’t.

What the **** are the players trained to play like? There's no running handballs. No corridor football. We went from that to a bunch of junior football shit of hospital handballs, missed kicks and backwards passing.

JLO shit himself and had no idea how to switch the plan. He has one speed, quick forward play, and it's been exposed over the last 2 months as the players have butchered the execution yet he stuck with it.

People may shit in Ross Lyon but he's the only experienced coach we had brought in, and funnily the only unbeaten season and Grand final we ever made. Maybe JLO isn't for us. Not enough mongrel to really get the guys going. He doesn't even show emotion in the coach box, he looks angry then he is straight to his laptop to type away his issues.

I for one wouldn't lose sleep if he was told it's a grand final next season or your fired.

Clarkson etc. would make our team an absolute powerhouse.

Honestly, it’s for the best. This will burn a lot harder over the preseason than slipping into 8th and celebrating a week 1 exit.

Our season ended weeks ago when the realistic chance for a flag slipped away.
We need to get better.
While this is true we can't ignore the last month, it's been horrible.

I switched it off at 4.6 to 4.0 - Should have been 5 goals up.

I'd trade Switkowski even if the rumours are false for that miss right before the JHF goal. Absolute season killer.
Switta is overrated on here.

He is probably more of a midfielder then a small forward tbh.

Small forwards bring the same pressure he does but also kick goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port defeat Freo by some margin idk anyway the season's over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back