Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won close games unlike us. However the assistance they get would be lovely

Not a coincidence. If we got that assistance we'd win a lot more of the close games than we do.

Hard to tell if GWS are really top four material after this match, GWS should've eaten up Adelaide's missed opportunities.
I bet they're just savouring all their good football for us again.

Power is a new AFL field umpire that was promoted from the WAFL at the start of the year. So the maximum AFL matches he could have possibly umpired is 12.

He's not corrupt, he's just shit.

Both Walker and Betts (and Sloane for that matter) have actually done **** all but Will get all the plaudits. Razor Ray and his 2 mates have easily been better for the Crows.
Are umpires allowed to get votes at a team's B&F???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t see the whole game but 24-7 should raise questions.

It felt just as lopsided with ones that were missed too.

Walker caught cold spun 360 HTB = play on.

Kelly in a similar situation up the other end = immediate whistle

I never understand the free kick issue. What if there was legit 24 to 7 free kicks ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If it were a one off, no worries.

When it happens literally every time Adelaide or West Coast take the field in front of their home fans, it's much more dubious.

yep, it would be bad for the ratings if we got in over them. This is how fixed the comp is with Gillon running it. He's there for his boys and Foxtel his ex employee.
No doubt they want higher drawing teams up there.

They couldnt care less if NM, sTk, bulkdogs, port or Gold Coast stayed bottom 4 for decades.

Unless they are raking in the coin they wont help.

Its a joke of a comp

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Power is a new AFL field umpire that was promoted from the WAFL at the start of the year. So the maximum AFL matches he could have possibly umpired is 12.

He's not corrupt, he's just ****.

From the WAFL eh? Shocking he’s susceptible to a bit of crowd noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back