Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being able to sleep in their own beds and get home nourishment while Melbourne teams can’t and a suggestion that all finals team should have to hub lol.

Now that non-Victorian clubs are going to get some of the advantages in the finals that the Victorian clubs have had since the VFL expanded outside of Victoria this makes the Victorian clubs "a bit uncomfortable". Now where did I leave my violin?

There will be exactly 0 taken up by WA members.
You reckon the WA members wont be going?? There will be plenty who will do a 2 week quarantine if need be. A few might pull an exemption. Just drive a semi back with goods and McGowan wont lock you up for 2 weeks.

You reckon the WA members wont be going?? There will be plenty who will do a 2 week quarantine if need be. A few might pull an exemption. Just drive a semi back with goods and McGowan wont lock you up for 2 weeks.

You won't get an exemption to go to the GF. If you can think of any creative ideas, let me know lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you leave the state you wont be allowed back in. Quarantine not an option. In the absolute off chance WCE make the GF no one would be allowed to fly over to attend. lol. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back