Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The destiny of The Spoon is in the Camrys own hands...
Well it's all up to the PRIDE of sowf straya now to beat/draw Richmond........ simples. Revenge for the '17 Granny and avoid the spoon what more incentive do you need.

After all the BS we've heard in the last few weeks from their now 'up n about' customers it should be a cinch........ bookmark it I tells ya

with Ted to carry them on his back.

Last edited:
Put cash on Crows for the win.. their primary motivator is fear of ridicule by Port supporters
Richmond will want to take winning form into the finals so hopefully they make the Camry "Three Peat Heros" Crows look like traffic cones.

Adelaide’s recent “form” is more due to catching tired, disinterested teams. They were allowed to open up their play. Anyone thinking Richmond won’t strangle them & return them to theIr regular ‘20 form this weekend hasn’t been paying attention. **** them, hope the rest of the comp is seeing their true colours finally. Have a team ever come out & Kanyed a rising star nom so prettily before? As I’ve said before, there’s been too much mercy shown to this club.

As much as I wanted the Tingles to go through the season without a win, there would be potentially something so unbelievably satisfying to have the same club that destroyed them in the first place deliver them their first spoon this weekend.

Supporters of all real afl clubs will be tiger fans for this game.

As much as I wanted the Tingles to go through the season without a win, there would be potentially something so unbelievably satisfying to have the same club that destroyed them in the first place deliver them their first spoon this weekend.

I can't decide what I want more.

Crows to win the spoon or the Crows to avoid the spoon and the #1 pick to go on to be a generational talent whilst the Crows picks flounders then requests a trade to Vic

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows to win the spoon or the Crows to avoid the spoon and the #1 pick to go on to be a generational talent whilst the Crows picks flounders then requests a trade to Vic

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

What about...

The crows win the spoon, get the #1 pick, who flounders at the club then requests a trade to Vic and goes on to be a generational talent there?

As much as I wanted the Tingles to go through the season without a win, there would be potentially something so unbelievably satisfying to have the same club that destroyed them in the first place deliver them their first spoon this weekend. ...
Camry Crows to reveal The Power Stance 2.0

Yup, Richmond need to finish what they started!

This is Shaun Smith - the bloke who took TMOTC standing on Garry Lyon's head. He got the payout for total and permanent disablement - hopefully no one else suffers that, but there's a few other notables like Platten, Barnes and Diesel who've had problems and I expect there'll be a lot more to follow...

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

The spoon, 100%. #1 picks are overrated, Walsh and Rowell have been hits but there have been plenty of average players and outright duds taken at #1 before them. But a spoon is forever.

Fun fact, if the Crows win the spoon this year, every club in the league has won at least one VFL/AFL wooden spoon except Port Adelaide.

What about...

The crows win the spoon, get the #1 pick, who flounders at the club then requests a trade to Vic and goes on to be a generational talent there?
That's my hope lol my M8 reckons Holland's is a massive crows fan ?

The conditions definitely don't suit west coast up in slippery QLD after sunset with their aerial game. Same can be said for geelong if you can stop Hawkins and their uncontested short garbage. Port , Brisbane and richmond seem to be the standouts.

We are a silly chance, If we can keep dominating the contested ball we normally win every game..if we can't we won't be beating sides on turnover from defense because we literally never score this way.

Last edited:
Just took a look at the Tigs board and realised something, if the Swans can get up, which is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility, the Cats could still finish outside the top 4 and up in a scrap with the Dogs or similar just to reach the second week of finals.

And for the same reasons Richmond won't want to lose to the Franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back