Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticketing failure meant all the true believers who didn't buy a ticket before the game missed out on Walker's historic free kick in front of goal. Oh the injustice.

This simply does not add up. Both teams going as hard as the other, there simply is no way the free kick count should be this lop sided.

Why do you do this to yourself? Just accept it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This simply does not add up. Both teams going as hard as the other, there simply is no way the free kick count should be this lop sided.
I mean, when you get a guy holding the ball and get a free kick against you, it makes sense.

The next Taylor Walker has had 2 scoring shots in his last 5 games. Soon to be 6 games.

What even is his role? Should just stay at home and spend all his fatergy on repeat leads.

I was in the car for a little while so listened to AA for a score check. It made me think that the church is missing out on a big opportunity by using Rowe's commentary as a confessional punishment. Instead of 3 Hail Marys listen to 1 minute of Rowe's commentary. Adjust accordingly to the scale of the sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back