Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Kayo this season and have probably only seen 3-4 games that were half decent in skills. The AFL brand is in serious disarray. Is it time to play more day time games?
This.

Night games are horrid.

Even worse in slippery shit QLD conditions.

Bring back more day games in 2021

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

UseQ76k.jpg

The only way the crers could beat the tiggers is if there’s a similar scenario with the latter as an old Simpsons episode titled Homer At The Bat:

Unless, of course, my nine all-stars fall victim to nine separate
misfortunes and are unable to play tomorrow. But that will never happen.
Three misfortunes, that's possible. Seven misfortunates, there's an
outside chance. But nine misfortunes? I'd like to see that!

Not to get all PAFC66 but Adelaide are not gonna cellar dwell as long as some of you think.
Yeah dunno. They've improved off the back of crouch X2, laird going into the midfield and a lesser extent Sloane being back. Crouch is gone, laird will get found out and Sloane is cooked. They'll be back to m crouch alone and we saw how that went for the first 12 rounds.

not that i want to see the crows win but that is a just result. For a team with that much talent to play with that game plan I wish nothing but humiliating failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps, but they won’t be making finals anytime soon.
Yep - for Adelaide to make finals, there has to be 10 teams worse than them: that's a long way from happening. I hope the Scum are enjoying playing in September this year, because it won't again for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back