Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We were shit today but pretty decent last week. Sydney have been on a good level all three weeks so far. We have played lesser teams than they have. Today has soured my outlook a tiny little bit but the win last week still keeps my hopes fairly high. Just hate the up and down routine we seem to have. A down week win is a new positive though, even against Brisbane, who looked a shit tonne better than the last few years.
Today’s performance will be forgotten quickly if we do the right thing against Essendon and Geelong.

So far we’ve won three fixtures that we won last year, albeit each by smaller margins. The next two weeks provides a chance to reverse losses from last year. How we perform against Essendon will be a great test of whether we’ve actually improved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today’s performance will be forgotten quickly if we do the right thing against Essendon and Geelong.

So far we’ve won three fixtures that we won last year, albeit each by smaller margins. The next two weeks provides a chance to reverse losses from last year. How we perform against Essendon will be a great test of whether we’ve actually improved.

The list has improved dramatically, so if we haven't improved, then we have actually gone backwards. No inbetween.

Sent from mTalk

You knob, it was an early sudden birth, hence was called 30 minutes before it just happened.
The knob is the camry overlord who didn't just give ed a quiet tap on the shoulder and tell him to get on his way once the situation came to light. Not like they were playing in a gf lol.

Don't really want to have a dialogue over it, more just a poignant reminder of everything that organisation stands for and its complete lack of class, culture, value or humility when it comes to treating it's own employees and customers. Call it a hidden curriculum of sorts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back