Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I the only one who thinks the Rolf thing is pretty funny?

Yes?

OK.

One Halloween party I went to many moons ago, a group of people went as a bloodied Lindy, Michael and Azaria Chamberlain.

Looked very nervous walking in. Wrong on so many levels. Especially with a 6'2 bloke with a beard dressed as a baby.

They won best costume.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, if a player is suspended in round 23 or during the final series and their team gets eliminated so the suspension carries onto next year does this make them ineligible for the brownlow?

A player also remains eligible for the Brownlow Medal under the following circumstances:
  • if he is suspended during the finals or pre-season;
  • if he serves a suspension in the current season which was earned for an offence committed late in the previous season;
  • he receives any sort of club-imposed suspension which is not recognised by the AFL Tribunal;
  • if he is found guilty by the AFL Tribunal of an offence which attracts only a financial penalty

The suspension does make him ineligible for the year it was committed in as he has committed an offence for which he has received a penalty of a number of games.

Last edited:
No one batted an eyelid when this happened
083288-jimmy-bartel.jpg

N you had a go at me about autism pedophilia is fine ??
Not even close to comparable, mate. Not sure when I said that I condoned paedophilia, either.

Even so, you made a mistake with the autism thing, you acknowledged it, and you apologised. Why continue to be a ******* about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Melbourne player dressed as a girl looks like it's meant to be Dorothy from wizard of Oz. I don't think they are a combo costume.

Media making more if it than is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back