Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Docherty did ACL last night

And you want Port fans to benchmark their feelings of frustration and disappointment against them?
Absolutely not do I. Unfortunately we have a soft underbelly which has been evident for most of our time in the AFL and is certainly not being helped by our current administration with their loser mentality. Not to mention our coach who says finals are scary. Ffs imagine Jack or Fos saying that.

Touk miller butches the ball a fair bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well for starters Primus was put into the job because he was a cheap option.
Choco had a list that should have achieved more than it did.
One premiership with the players we had was shyt.
Our fanbase having a hard time? Try being a St Kilda supporter😂😂
Even with all that’s happened in the past I’m still backing the players to improve from last year.
If you have no positivity about the team than it’s time to find another interest.
I have enough positivity about the AFLW side, the past (pre-2013) and the players that will still be there post 2025 to ever walk away entirely. It wouldn't shock me if I watch more AFLW than AFL in 2024 though to be honest.

Also on St Kilda, at no point has St Kilda ever taken a failed coach in to an 11th season, never mind a 12th or 13th. They have struggled but they have at the very least always been willing to try new things, to accept reality rather than gaslighting their fans, and to not allow in people that disrespect the club's culture and traditions. I'd take St Kilda's past 11 years over ours any day of the week, and the same applies for all of the other 17 clubs in the competition.

And make no mistake, if the current admin had been in charge for the last 150 years we would almost certainly have a record very similar to St Kilda's, SANFL or not.

I swear he played a quarter with it. They didnt sub him till a quarter break.
Know from personal experience you can play with an ACL rupture if there is no trauma around the impact and you run in straight lines without getting hit. And the swelling can hide the fact the ACL is gone from the Lachman test (if he had one at the time). But you'll know for sure that night when the pain kicks in and the scans tell the story.

Shocking luck for Docherty. Some players are just cursed.

Last edited:
I wonder if the SUNS players will ever realise that the lyrics to their club song are "we are one in the red, gold and blue" and not "we are the ones in the red, gold and blue" as they erroneously sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back