Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reminder to everyone, we're 10-12 in showdowns in Hinkleys tenure, despite finishing above them in 9 of 12 years.

They suck, and we've blown a chance over the last decade to have bred a deeply ingrained culture in this state of us being the far superior team.
That undersells it.

At our worst, we've been tenth.

At their worst, they won wooden spoons and finished bottom 4.

We still couldn't manage to put hurt on them.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just a reminder Ken was toe dancing & flailing his hands in an effeminate way going down the race after our win against the Cats did anyone gif that shit? it was truly bizarre & becoming more embarrassing with Geelong's form since.
Werenā€™t they undefeated when we beat them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a reminder Ken was toe dancing & flailing his hands in an effeminate way going down the race after our win against the Cats did anyone gif that shit? it was truly bizarre & becoming more embarrassing with Geelong's form since.

The stupid **** has never had any clue whatsoever how the opposition is playing.

Remember the finger wiggling game against Brisbane? He thought we were somehow an unstoppable force, turns out Brisbane just had a slow start. Who could forget the "best win eva" against Melbourne who finished like 13th or some shit that year.

Every time we beat a "top" team, it's usually because they played like shit, rather than us doing anything good. Kenny's too ****ing stupid to realise that though. Sometimes teams are just off.

I wish we had ā€¦ā€¦.. as a coach.
I leave the name blank so I can fill in the coaches name of the team thatā€™s presently winning.
Saves time
Kingsley McRae Mitchell all assistant coaches that have been appointed and have improved their clubs while we have sat on our hands and done nothing (I would have taken Yze as well long time assistant coach very highly rated)

Kingsley McRae Mitchell all assistant coaches that have been appointed and have improved their clubs while we have sat on our hands and done nothing (I would have taken Yze as well long time assistant coach very highly rated)
With GWS youā€™re not factoring in the amount of draft picks theyā€™ve been gifted from the AFL.
Something like 29 first round picks, Bugs Bunny could coach them and they be doing ok.
I see Yze as a stand in until something bigger comes along.

Geelong fans have long been bell ends.
But their crying since theyā€™ve lost a couple at home recently has become next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back